Chapter 8

The Hilton, Downtown Chicago

Allison sat in her room listening to 'The Middle' by none other than Jimmy Eat World an old song that the brunette never got tired of hearing especially when she felt down. She danced around the hotel singing along to the words as she drank out of a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka. 

The song changed to 'In too deep' by sum 41 and the brunette started singing and dancing, by the chorus of the song she was halfway through the bottle of vodka and jumping on the bed and jamming out to the music as the song changed again to 'I'm Just A Kid' by Simple Plan. It was almost a minute into the song when a knock came from her door. "I'm just a kid, and life is a nightmare." she sang walking over to the door and pulling it open.

The brunette walked back towards the main part of the room already knowing it would most like be Mouse and Halstead wondering why she just took off from Molly's without a word. Allison hummed along to the song taking a swig out of the bottle without a word. "You alright?" Halstead asked looking over the brunette along with Mouse, both of them wearing worried faces. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she replied starting to feel the buzz from the vodka. 

"Well you kinda ran away without a word," Mouse said watching the brunette walk over to the window looking over the city and all the lights from the cars below coming and going as she took a long chug from the almost empty bottle. "Just wanted to be alone for a bit," she replied softly before going to take another sip of the bottle as Voight's words replayed in her mind. 

'It does Matter Allison and you weren't some dirty little secret' The brunette continue to chug the bottle until it was taken out of her hands. "What the Fuck, give that back" she snapped irritatedly looking towards Halstead who had the bottle in his hand. "Not until you tell us what happened," Halstead said putting the bottle on the desk behind him. "We just, we wanna help," Mouse added as the brunette shook her head turning her attention back out the window at the city and like a switch, she turned it off like a kill switch of emotions not feeling anything emotionally except numb and empty.  

"Ally, please," Mouse said from behind her, she laughed slightly. "I've played hot potato with grenades, killed with my bare hands, sucked the dying breath out of a target and you're asking if I'm okay after an awkward family reunion?" she said more than asked a smirk pulling on the corners of her mouth. "So your totally fine?" Halstead asked giving her a look that said he didn't quite believe her. 

Allison leaned in closer to his lips keeping her eyes locked on his bright blue ones as she took the bottle of vodka from the desk beside him. "I'm great," she replied with a smirk as she finished off the bottle and took a seat on the bed next to Mouse as they both just looked at her unsure. The brunette smirked leaning forwards and looking into Mouse's bright ocean blue eyes as her hands moved to the hem of his shirt before travelling to unbutton his pants. 

Mouse pulled his shirt off as Allison pulled his pants down as she felt Jay pull her shirt off tossing the fabric to the floor as the brunette's hands wandered under neither the thin fabric of Mouse's light grey boxers wandering down to his dick as she began slowly stroking his growing member. 

A hot throaty groan left his mouth at the feeling as Allison's bra was unclasped by the detective behind her as he tossed the garment to the floor before his hands wandered over her large breasts. Halstead palmed and pinched her nipples causing a small gasp to leave the brunette's lips at the sensation. 

Allison turned around to face the detective who was standing with his shirt off revealing his ripped abdomen as a smirk played on his lips as the brunette unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She could feel Mouse pressing soft kisses over her neck before Halstead lead her over to the bed. 

"Ally what happened?" Mouse said causing both her and Halstead to look at him. Mouse was staring at the massive bruise on the agent's ribs from where she was hit by a metal pipe. "It's hardly even a bump, I'm okay," she replied trying to reassure the man who had a look of horror on his face as his eyes went over the massive bruise. 

Allison took Mouse's hand pulling him onto the bed before she straddled him while only wearing her red lace thong. She kept her focus on his face and bright blue eyes that were full of worry. "I'm, okay," she said softly as she grinded her waist against him feeling his starting to get harder. Halstead started placing kisses along Allison's neck as she fondled and played with her breasts. The detective started sucking on her sweet spot while pinching and tugging on her nipples causing a soft sexy moan to escape her lips turning them both on. "A-are you sure?" Mouse asked stuttering over his words. A smirk crossed her face,  "Fous le camp de Moi," she whispered seductively in his ear speaking in french. 

"I have no idea what you said but it was fucking hot," Mouse replied with a smirk on his lips. "I said... Fuck, The Hell outta me" she replied biting her lip before looking at Mouse and then Halstead. "Careful what you wish for babe," Halstead said with a smirk as mouse pulled his boxers off tossing them to the floor before pulling the brunette's thong to the side and sliding his throbbing cock inside her causing her to throw he head back and gasped slightly at the sudden sensation of him thrusting in and out of her while Halstead sucked and nibbled on the brunette's nipples amplifying the sensations surging through her body. 

After a moment Mouse flipped them so he was on top. Allison got on all fours turning towards Halstead and pulled his boxers down instantly beginning to stroke his huge hard cock before she started nodding her head up and down deep throating his member. Halstead let out a throaty groan as Mouse pulled her thong aside and started thrusting and an out of the brunette hitting her G-Spot with each thrust inwards. 

Allison let out a moan as her eyes rolled back a bit as she climaxed feeling euphoria surge through her. It didn't take long for Mouse to climax considering Allison's muscles were clamping down the more she climaxed and the brunette moans around Halstead's member caused him to Climax last filling her mouth with the warm semen that she just swallowed. 

Allison stood up walking over to the mini fridge pulling out 3 bottles of water tossing 2 toward Halstead and Mouse before she cracked the lid off one and started chugging back the cold liquid. "You both never fail to amaze me," she said slightly out of breath earning a smirk from them both. "Could say the same about you," Mouse replied, "I thought you were trying to take my soul for a minute there," Halstead said with a smirk causing her to laugh. "What can I say, I got a magical mouth," she replied blowing a kiss at him.