Chapter 16

Rocky Mountains, Alberta 

The hike to the cabin took Allison, Jay and Mouse roughly 2 hours, the three dropped their kit bags in the cabin and Allison was the first outside to start collecting dry wood for a fire to keep them warm and in case they caught anything they wanted to cook and eat. 

It took the agent less than 5 minutes to get a huge bonfire going just off the lakeside a bit in case the water in the lake got higher over the week they were there. Jay and Mouse both helped gather a huge pile of wood before they all sat down by the fire looking out at the lake. Allison ended up getting some lake water and boiling it over the fire before making herself a mug of instant coffee. 

The brunette walked over to the edge of the lake taking a seat as the sun began to set over the valley. Hues of purple and purple fill the sky above her, the brunette took a sip of the steaming hot bean juice as Mouse and Jay walked over taking a seat next to her. "You were right Thena, this place is absolutely breathtaking," Mouse said earning a small smile from her. "This is my favourite place probably in the entire world, It's calming and peaceful," Allison replied keeping her eyes on the sunset above the Valley. 

The brunette pulled out the photo sergeant Voight had given her looking over the photo, "Can I trust him?" she asked looking at the man in the photo. Jay and Mouse went quiet, "Look I've seen the man's files, Garcia pulled everything over the years. On paper he seems- Ally Voight does things his own way. I may not agree with how he does things but he gets the job done and when it comes to his family, he'll fight to the death, especially for the ones he cares about," Jay told her. 

"So he is dirty," she concluded as the detective dodged the question causing him to sigh. "It's more complicated than that," Mouse said, "Did he really kill Kevin Bingham or did he just go missing?" she asked taking them aback. "That's something your gonna have to ask your dad," Jay replied. "First of all don't call him my dad and second I'm asking you because you're more likely to tell me the truth," she said as they went quiet. "He killed your brother in cold blood, and after Voight lost you and his wife died from cancer and then your brother got gunned down and murdered the man snapped and got even," Jay said looking at her. 

The agent nodded unsure of what to say as she took another sip of her coffee watching the sun slowly disappear behind the tree line of the valley. Darkness started to creep in leaving the bonfire as the only form of light surrounding them. Allison stood up finishing her coffee before returning to the side of the fire as the temperature began to drop from the lack of sun. 

Jay, Mouse and Allison sat around the fire for a few hours talking and hanging out as the fire began to die out the three made their way up a small trail to the cabin they'd be staying in. Since they were in the middle of nowhere the cabin had no electricity, heat or a working bathroom. It was a giant open room full of rows and rows of bunk beds. 

"Well you can definitely tell this cabin was made by the military," Halstead said as they walked inside using a small lantern to light their way. The brunette flopped down on the bottom bunk farthest away from the door. 

Jay walked over laying down next to the brunette on the small single bed, "You okay?" the detective asked her. "Yeah," was all she replied sending the man a small smile. Allison sat up a bit so she was slightly hovering over the man. Without thinking she leaned down connecting her lips to his catching him off guard. The detective began kissing her back as their lips moved in sync. 

Allison rolled slightly straddling Jay with a devilish smirk on her lips as she starred at the detective and began to pull her shirt up and over her head tossing it on the floor and leaving her in a mint green lace bra, Jay's eye's scanned over the agent's body as his signature smirk crossed his facial features. 

Allison felt kisses on her shoulders leading up her neck before Mouse found her sweet spot causing a slight gasp of pleasure to escape her lips. Mouse's hands wandered over the clasp of her bra as he unclipped it and Allison tossed the garment on the floor before she stood up for a brief moment looking at Mouse as she pulled his shirt off him tossing it to the floor as Jay pulled his shirt off as well. 

Her gaze fell on both their ripped abs, the brunette bit her lip seductively before she slowly pulled her pants down seductively keeping her eyes on Mouse's bright blue ones. Both of their eyes travelled over Allison's body hungrily as the brunette sauntered over to Mouse pressing her lips to him. 

The man wasted no time kissing her back as Allison felt Jay's hands squeezing and fondling her breasts along with the occasional pinch to her nipples causing a soft moan to escape her lips as the detective's hands moved down her body towards her mint green lace thong. Jay's hand slowly rubbed circular motivations over the brunette's clit causing her to let out another hot sexy moan. 

The sound alone was enough to turn them both on, Allison looked up at Mouse before smirking and dropping to her knees as she unbuttoned the man's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers freeing his already hard and ready member. The brunette took her hand and started pumping slowly as a soft groan escaped his mouth causing a smirk to for on Allison's lips again before she took his member and began deep throating it. 

Mouse let out a louder moan at the euphoric feeling, Allison let out a gasp as Jay slid his hand past her lace underwear as he continued rubbing circular motions over her clit causing her to get wetter and wetter at the feeling of pleasure. Mouse pulled her to her feet by her hand leading her over to one of the bunks taking a seat with his back against the wall as Allison crawled towards him on the bed before continuing to deep throat the man's hard member. 

Mouse let out a groan and before the brunette could smirk at her success Jay's finger slipped past her panties and slowly in and out of her dripping wet pussy. A small moan left her mouth as the detective's 2 fingers moved achingly slowly in and out of her causing her to begin to get frustrated. "Baise l'enfer hors de moi Halstead," she nearly growled in french. "I have no idea what you said but fuck it's so hot when you talk dirty to us in french," Halstead said seductively into her ear. "I said fuck the hell-" before she could even finish what she was saying the detective pulled her thong to the side and slid his throbbing member in and out of her causing her eyes to roll back at the pleasure as the detective began to pick up his pace. 

Allison continued deep throating Mouse's hard member as she continued to moan in pleasure along with Halstead and Mouse. It didn't take long for Mouse to climax shooting a cum shot down the brunette's throat. She smirked and swallowed the semen as the detective continued thrusting in and out of her hitting her G-spot with each thrust. The brunette was so close to climax along with the detective. 

Mouse smirked and his hand travelled towards the front of Allison's panties as he began massaging her clit causing her entire body to tighten at the euphoric feeling. "God, your so tight," Jay moaned as he continued thrusting a few more times before they both climaxed together.