22

Harry's POV

"Shit! Tell me to stop right now!"

"Yani, do you want this because I'm not doing this without your consent."
I whispered! I want her so bad! I want her now!

"Gusto ko pero lasing ako."

"I know. And I'm not doing this when you're drunk. Dahil hindi mo na naman ako maaalala."

She did not answer me back because she passed out. And again, she's drunk leaving me in this kind of situation.

I am not a hypocrite who will pretend that nothing got excited. I was ready, I was excited. She's been giving me this vibes since the day she slept on my bed. I want her. I want to own her. But I think it's not proper to own her in this kind of situation. I want her to remember. I want her to feel it. I want her to remember and feel me.

I sat beside her and fixed her hair. She is so damn gorgeous even when she's doing nothing but sleeping.

I'm sorry love, I don't mean to hurt you this way. I don't know what will I do on Saturday but I have to try. I'm sorry, I just got scared. I'm sorry if I lied. But remember that I always and will always love you.

Then I smiled after remembering that steamy scene earlier.

I almost got carried away again. I want you so bad, all of you. But I can wait. You just tempted me. You have that crazy effect on me, love. Do you know that? Sometimes, I'm afraid of myself when you're around. Natatakot akong makagawa ng hindi pa dapat. Ikaw kasi, why do you have to be so attractive? And why do you have to make me fall inlove with you even more every single day?

Then I kissed her forehead.

"I am madly, deeply and crazy inlove with you. See you tomorrow, love."

I stood up then carry her to my room. I wanted to sleep with her. I tucked her in and went straight to the bathroom. You probably know what I'll do next. I promise to behave when I'm beside her so I'm doing this without her.

----------------------------------------------------

Yani's POV

Hindi ko na kinaya yung antok ko kagabi. Ni hindi na nga ako nag-toothbrush at nakapag-hilamos. Grabe pala yung antok na epekto sakin nung ininom ko.

Panu kaya ako nakapasok ng kwarto? Sa pagkakatanda ko ay karga ako ni Harry kagabi habang naghahalikan kami. May nangyari na ba? Pero eto pa naman yung suot ko kagabi. Baka naman wala. Pero tinanong nya ako kung gusto ko eh. Teka, sa sofa.

Dumiretso  ako sa sofa at nakita kong wala naman dugo kaya baka wala naman. Tumuloy ako  ng kusina at nagtimpla ng kape. Matapos kong magtimpla ng kape ay napadako ang mata ko sa isang maliit na note sa ref.

Pretty Sleepyhead,

I just went out to grab some stuffs. By the way, I took your laundry to the shop. I'm sorry, I did not wake you up to ask for your permission.

Be back soon.

P.S. I prepared breakfast. Enjoy eating.

Love,
Harry

Minsan etong si Harry ang daming hanash sa buhay. Hindi ko nga ma-gets kung ano nga ba talaga yung gusto nya. Pero aaminin ko naman na kinilig ako sa word na pretty at love. Hayyy, kahit alam kong hindi totoo at epekto lang yun ng halik kagabi. Mabuti pa tumambay na lang ako sa balcony kaysa mag-isip pa ng kung anu-ano. Wala din naman kasi akong ganang kumain.

Naglakad na ako papunta sa terrace dala ang tasa ng kape at naupo doon. Pumikit ako saglit para pag-isipan kung tama ba ang mga naging desisyon ko kagabi. Hayyy, nagkamali na naman ako. Pero yun na ata ang pinaka-magandang pagkakamali ko sa buong buhay ko.