Chapter 8: Alluring

"Should I come back in an hour or what?"

Jeongyeon asked after seeing Wonwoo just sitting there, staring at the document. Usually, when she comes over to the hospital, they'll sit in a coffee shop for no more than five minutes but it has been almost ten minutes and Wonwoo still wouldn't sign it.

"I can inform Mina-ssi that you change your mind and don't want to go anymore"

She pulled the document back only to find Wonwoo's hands trapping it under his palms. He slowly pulled it back. His eyes are still wide from what he just read.

"It's the same thing you signed for the past three times. The only difference is the lip-kissing that got added"

"But why is it suddenly added?"

"It's only added this one time. The two of you haven't been seen going anywhere together after you picked her up at the airport last year. Let alone, the media never find you guys going on dates either and you did NOT show up at her birthday party"

Jeongyeon pushed her hair back in frustration. It really does take a toll on her to see Mina being treated this way because being Mina's personal lawyer, she's so used to seeing people coddle her with love.

"Mina-ssi did not want to add the lip-kissing part but reckon it might happen at the fashion show. The press would be doubled there since the show will be held in one of Madam M's main museums"

"What about Madam M?"

"She won't be there to watch you two kiss in person if that's what you're worried about. She's only into international events which is why she thinks it's a great opportunity for you guys to attend as a couple"

Jeongyeon watched as Wonwoo's face slowly turned pink. It is the first time she witnessed his facial expression being 'quite extreme'. It's slowly becoming obvious to her that something more might be going on between them.

"Just sign. It's not like Mina-ssi will definitely kiss you. It's just a document to inform you about things that might happen"

Poor guy. His ears are burning

She watched as Wonwoo finally signed the document.

"Wonwoo! There you are! It's lunch. Let's grab something nice today"

Jeonghan's voice made Jeongyeon quickly put the document away into her bag. She nodded casually at Wonwoo and left before Jeonghan could reach them.

"Woah... who's that muse?"

Jeonghan asked shaking Wonwoo's shoulders. He has never seen anyone who radiates such a heavy charm amount as Jeongyeon does.

"Mina's personal lawyer"

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Let's grab lunch"

Wonwoo quickly stood up and walked ahead of Jeonghan. All the while he tried to fan himself from getting all fluttered because of the word 'lip-kissing'.

*