Chapter 10: Auction's Quarrel

Mina has found herself smiling really often nowadays. When she draws her designs, she would smile. When she goes to events, she would smile even more at the press. She has also found herself sketching out a lot of beautiful houses.

"You draw houses a lot nowadays. Any reasons?"

Asked Madam M, sipping her tea. She has noticed the change in Mina's aura in the sense that she has become more bright and laugh often at small things.

They're at an airport's VIP lounge room, waiting for their flight to Milan.

"Uh- nothing in particular, Granny"

"Really? Are you sure it's not because of that boy?"

"Wonwoo? No- it's not him. I- I'm just... feeling happy. That's all"

Madam M raised an eyebrow at her granddaughter.

"Really, Granny"

Mina said as she watched Madam M put down her tea cup and stared at her.

"I raised you myself, Mina. There's nothing about you that I don't know"

Mina started to sweat at her grandmother's words. Does she know about the divorce deal? But how would she know? Jeongyeon works directly for me though.

"You're sweating a lot. Are you feeling alright, my dear?"

"Huh? Yes. Yes, Granny. I'm okay"

Madam M gave Mina a questioning look but nodded finally.

"I assumed you remember Cha Eunwoo"

Mina froze at the name. She hadn't heard it in a while and thought she won't ever hear it again.

"Yes, Granny. I do"

How could she forget? Not to mention his annoying Poodle; Mimi. That dog is just pure evil with nothing else. She should have been named Lucifer in Mina's opinion.

"He'll join the auction event. The one where I want you and Wonwoo to attend"

"Will he be bringing his dog?"

"It has been almost ten years. Have you still not gotten over it, my child?"

"Granny, his dog made me trip and I fell forward onto the table! The food was all over me!"

"Yes, dear. I do remember. We needed to take the dog to the Vet"

"That dog was fine, Granny! It did not get hurt just one bit, but it faked being hurt like I stepped on it or something!"

"Fiddlesticks! The dog is innocent, Mina. Just be careful when you see it again at the auction"

Mina let out a small groan. Whenever she tells the story no one believes her. Its' owner also called her clumsy in front of everyone at that event. Her ankle was badly twisted that night but everyone was making sure the dog is okay.

Whatever happens... I will not just take it like last time. She thought bitterly.

                                                                                    *