The Studio pt.2

Y/n pov-

I look at the dead Boris then at puddle of sick on the floor. " God Joey what did you do..?"

I look pick up the wrench and go back to the pedestal room, putting all the objects on their respective pedal. Suddenly the door to the ink machine room opens. I go through and look for the on switch.

I find it and turn on the machine. Right as I do I see it..."Bendy..?"
The once lovable dancing demon flashed his iconic smile at me and  started chasing me.
-----------------------------
3rd person pov-

You ran down the hall almost tripping over yourself, breathing heavily your heart almost bursting out of your chest for how fast it was beating. You finally ran into a room and slammed the door shut.

As you caught your breath you saw a can of bacon soup roll twords you and a familiar face.."Boris..?"

-----------------------------
Y/n's pov

I saw Boris and held my axe up in defense but he didn't attack..he offered me the can with a smile. "I guess not all of them are bad..I just hope there are more nice ones like Boris"

I heat up the soup for me and Boris, we start eating and talking. Boris started playing his banjo for me. I started wondering how long he had been down here so I guess I'll keep if he can talk. "Boris?" He looks at me and writes in his notebook ' yes y/n?'.  I guess he's mute..ok I can work with this.

"Boris how long have you been down here in this room?", Boris started writing I've been down here since I was created my Henry, speaking of him he should be back soon'.
Boris smiled at me, I remembered Henry, he's the one that created all the characters for the studio. He was also one of my best friends.

I hope he remembers me, and if I see Sammy I hope he remembers me too. There's something about his crystal blue eyes that always manage to make my heart skip a beat. I'm not gay though...am I..?

Boris taps my shoulder and points to the open door, Henry standing in the door way covered in ink and out of breath. He takes a moment before speaking. "Hello y/n, it's been awhile"

A/n
--------------
Hope you enjoyed! Update schedule will be worked out soon!
404 words~