You Chose Trick (Halloween special)

I know it's late don't come at me,  in this special y/n and Sammy are already dating, It is not cannon to the main story unless you want it to be.
Enjoy~
----------------------

Ah Halloween a time for pumpkins, sweet treats and devious tricks. Well it should be a time for that but not for y/n, no his ass is stuck in a run down studio with a wolf, the love of his life, his best friend and a projector man who just so happens to be dating his best friend.
For them Halloween is just another day, nothing special but y/n was determined to make them all participant in his Halloween party.

Y/n called everyone into the safe room to get their costumes ready, y/n of course was in his amazing hw/c (Halloween costume).

Y/n: Everyone you need to pick your Halloween costume for this year! It's almost trick or treating time and I have things planned.

Norman: n/n I appreciate the enthusiasm but we can't exactly go trick or treating, you know with us being trapped in the studio and what not.

Henry: yeah y/n but once we figure out how to get outta here we can go trick or treating all you want but for now we can't do shit .

Y/n sighed as the couple left him and Sammy alone making him sad because now his plans for Halloween were a bust. But then Sammy had an awful idea a simply amazingly awful idea.

Sammy: you know n/n~ what if instead of treating them we give them the trick of their lives.

Y/n: that's sounds amazing Sam. Let's give those downers one hell of a fright!

And so began y/n and Sammy's plan for the ultimate trick to play on their friends. They orchestrated everything so perfectly. The plan was to have y/n get Alison to pretend to be alive angel and have her chase him and "kill" him, not for real if course, then y/n would come up behind Norman and Henry and scare them shitless.

Once y/n got Allison on board everything started.

Y/n ran through the halls screaming for help near Norman's territory where him and Henry were flirting with each other. The couple ran out of the area and saw Allison dressed as Alice angel chasing their friend into a corner. She raised her machete and swung as y/n let out a scream that was cut off, Alice had "killed" y/n .

As Henry and Norman watched Allison leave and y/n's still body Henry began to cry.

Henry: gods no...y/n..we should have just done Halloween with him..this wouldn't have happened if we did...

Henry fell to his knees while Norman started thinking what to tell Sammy and how to hide his bod-
Norman looked over to where y/n's body should have been but it was gine, not even an ink puddle remained.

Y/n slowly crept up on the unsuspecting couple and smiled, whispering to the audience.

Y/n: be very very quiet I'm scaring my friends~

He said with a wink as he got right behind Henry and Norman.

Y/n: BOO!

Henry and Norman screamed in terror as they saw their supposedly dead friend standing behind them. Henry was still crying while Norman realized what was going on. Henry only had one thing to say to y/n.

Henry: ...why..?

Y/n: you chose trick Hen~

To say the least Henry gave y/n and Sammy quite an ear full the next morning while they just smiled at each other.

_____________________
How would y'all feel if this became a oneshot book would you guys send me requests?
Happy(very late)Halloween~
634words~