Sammy's problem #17

3rd person pov-

Y/n had just woken up and was greeted with Sammy sleeping in a chair next to him, he was ecstatic that he could finally see Sammy. Y/n took off Sammy's bendy mask and just stared at his face.
Though y/n did miss his blond hair and blue eyes, the sleek black ink that covered him and his glowing yellow eye lights did compensate for what he was missing.
In y/n's eyes Sammy would always be Sammy no amount of ink could change that.  Y/n looked around and saw no one else in the room with them, he smiled and placed a quick peck on where Sammy's lips should be. He swore he could see a faint yellow blush dust Sammy's face.

Y/n pondered on all the things he wish he and Sammy could do together. He thought of dates they could have gone on, the moving pictures they could have seen together, and the cuddles the could have shared.
Then y/n had a thought 'why can't we still do those things?'. As he thought about how he could get Sammy on a date, Sammy was having his own inner battle.
_____________

'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my god......HE KISSED ME!!'  all the blood rushed from Sammy's face down to his lower regions as he couldn't control himself because he was just kissed by Y/n, who thought he was asleep.
He knew he couldn't stay here for long or else he wouldn't be able to control himself around y/n. He had to be smart about his next moves.
Sammy pretend he was just waking up, he stretched and yawned and prayed to god that y/n didn't notice his growing problem.

"Good morning sleepyhead" y/n said with a smile.
"G-good morning y/n...well got to go!" Sammy ran out of the room and into his sanctuary where he could fix his...problem.

As Sammy undid his suspeners and let them fall around his ankles it quickly switched to y/n's pov because it's not a smut chapter...yet  ;)

_________
Y/n's pov-
------
"I wonder why he left..? Oh well, I'll just have to go find him" I got up and quickly went to Sammy's sanctuary and walked in on him stroking his cock.

He looked at me and I looked at him, we looked at each other until I spoke up.

"Sammy.............I never knew you had a pet rooster!"
Sammy smiled at me, looking relieved almost.
_______________
No one's pov-

Sammy was extremely lucky he heard y/n coming down the hall, he had just enough time to put a pillow on his lap and put his pet rooster on said pillow, thus hiding his problem.  And apparently the gods were smiling upon him today because y/n left shortly after petting his rooster he could finally get back to fixing his problem. Hopefully without any interruptions this time~

A/n
----------------
I recently got a question about what Henry is if he is ink monster or a toon, well to answer it more fully he is half human half toon. I like to think Henry beat the ink when it comes to it taking over his mind but his body became more animated/toony.
If you have any further questions I'll answer when I can, hope you enjoyed ~

574 words~