Thanksinking~ #18

Ey yo sup guys, I finally realized something. This is my book and I can make it as cracked up as I want it to be. Btw this is not cannon in the main story unless you want it to be, it doesn't change the story much. Anygays, enjoy~
⚠️Smut warning⚠️
---------------------------

Ah Thanksgiving, a very controversially based holiday but that's not the point. This is not a normal Thanksgiving, no this is Thanksinking .
In the studio everyone was getting along even Alice and bendy were smiling and playing along. No more Halloween fright just a fun blissful night full of food laughs and cheer.
Norman and Henry were dancing in front of the fire while  y/n watches with a huge smile. Boris and Sammy play a tune while bendy and Alice did stand-up bits like in the old days. Allison and Tom brought out the food and watched everything go on. The butcher gang was even there doing little dances by their tin can fire.

Y/n's pov-

Everything was amazing the sight of everyone getting along, the smell of the hot food that we somehow found. Sammy and Boris's songs were great and I'm so happy that Alice and bendy were getting along.

I danced with the Butcher Gang for a little bit before pulling Sammy over to me to dance. He spun me around and pulled me closer and dipped me almost to the floor, I smiled and laughed as he pulled me back up. I pecked him on the lips and he smiled as we continued to dance.

Henry's pov-

I tapped a spoon against a soup can and raised it for a toast. "I'd like to dedicate this toast to y/n for always caring for all of us, for being there and especially for fucking up Joey's self portrait!" everyone else raised their glasses except y/n who just ate a piece of toast.
I smiled while norman pulled me over and held mistletoe over us, his speaker glitched slightly as he spoke. "Is is too early for mistletoe~?"  I smile and kiss his eyelight "of course not~"

***Smut shot brought to you by Sugar***

Norman picked me up and took me to our room promptly locking the door and pinning me to the wall. He unbuttoned my shirt and started feeling my chest. "Norman~"
I wrap my arms around him as he purrs in my ear and starts pulling my pants down. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he grinds in between my legs and sinks his nails into my waist.
'Fuck I wish I could kiss him, I wish he could kiss me..'
I moaned quietly as he pulled off my boxers and took his dick out.

It was..weird to say the least he didn't wear any clothes to hide it. I asked him one time how he hid it but he told me it was a secret and that I'd never know, the cheeky bastard~
Since we had had sex earlier that day I didn't need prep, hell even if I did the ink covering his body works as lube just fine.

He slowly pushed his whole length into me as my moans got louder with each inch added.
"Need me to wait Hen?~"  I shook my head no and bit down onto his neck causing him to let out a static like moan, his neck was his weak spot after all~
He soon started to thrust into me occasionally pulling all the way out then slamming back into me, causing me to nearly scream though it was muffled due to me biting his neck.

After awhile I could feel heat building  in the bottom of my stomach, I could feel his dick almost growing inside of me signifying that he was close aswell.
"Norman~ I'm gonna~"
He purred in my ear as I came on his stomach and chest, after a few more thrusts he came inside of me filling me to the brim, nearly making it spill out of me.

Oh how I loved seeing the sticky white substance on his inky black body, it was a sight for my eyes only~
One of the best things that came out of being stuck in this hell hole.
After a few minutes of riding out our highs he pulled out and cleaned us both up. He put me in my PJs before laying me down on his chest. My eyes were half lidded and my mind foggy as I nuzzled into his chest, he put a blanket on me and wrapped his arms around me.
"G'night Hen~"

A/n
---------------
Well that was something wasn't it readers, another holiday and our first smut in the book, and no it might not have been Sammy boy and y/n but Henry and Norman are super cute. You can't tell me otherwise. But anyways I'll do requests if you guys want just comment and I'll tell the idea and turn it into a cannon chapter or just a oneshot.
844 words~