Beautiful #15

3rd person pov-

As you lay unconscious Sammy drags you through the sanctuary and into the recording booth where he ties you to a chair. 'One more try...One more sacrifice..maybe this one will be the one my lord takes and he'll finally set me free' Sammy thought your beauty will be the thing that sets you apart from the other sacrifices.
He thought that maybe Bendy would appreciate your beauty and take you, rewarding him for getting you. He also thought that if Bendy doesn't take you he is renouncing his faith in him and takibg up Henry on his offer of a truce...if it's still available.

Oh how he wanted to leave this place, but he didn't really want bendy taking something so beautifully familiar..he was torn between the chance of freedom and the gorgeous face you possess. He wanted to remember you but his mind was foggy.

"What would bendy do with you..? I don't want you to die little sheep" he spoke quietly to himself as he thought over the decision.

After awhile if thinking he decided....

_____________
Henry's pov-

"This is the second time we've lost him! How is he so easy to lose?!" Norman patted my back "Hen we'll find him please calm down" his voice comforted me, I always liked his radio static...

"Ok..ok I'm calm".

"That's good now we can focus on where to look for him. I say we check the toy factory first, he might have gine down there to take all those plushies".

I smiled at the thought of y/n coming back with all the plushies in the toy factory.
"But Norman, he wouldn't go down there you and I both know where he's wanted to go for the whole time he's been down here...." Norman sighed heavily. "The fucking music department, I know I know he's wanted to try and find Sammy"

"We talk alot so maybe we can convince him to let  y/n go if he has him, but if Bendy already has y/n then the only way to stop this is by playing the end. And that will mean we won't be together anymore..." I squeezed his hand and sighed, I didn't want to be separated from Norman again and he didn't want to be separated from me. But we both want y/n to be safe.

So if we need to play the end to save him then I guess we have no choice. "Let's just hope Sammy still has him.." Norman nodded at me right before we heard a knock on the safe rooms door...

Everything went silent, no one took a breath even Norman's speaker stopped. And that's when we heard it. "Open the door you sheep! He's heavy!" ..... Sammy brought y/n back..? The fuck...???

"Should we open the door....?" I whispered to Norman.
"Yeah, I got it" I watch as Norman opens the door and Sammy falls face first onto the floor, with y/n safely on his back snoozing away. "Get him offa me!" Sammy whined. So I picked up y/n and put him in the hammock. "Explain yourself Lawrence". "Sup Sam".
"Eyyyyy my main projector man what's up".
"Oh my god I'm surrounded by children..Sammy why'd you decide to bring him back?".
" He's...beautiful, I didn't want Bendy to kill him" I think it's safe to say that I was shocked that Sammy chose y/n over the possibility of being free. Norman wasn't surprised and Boris, well Boris is Boris. He just wagged his tail.
"Is the truce still on the table?" I didn't think he'd ever want a truce, I guess today is full of surprise. "Yes absolutely, I'm glad we're on good the same side now Sammy!" I smiled at the musician and looked over at y/n sleeping peacefully.
"Say, Sammy?"
"Yeah Henry?".
"Do you remember him?" I point to y/n and Sammy shakes his head.
"not really, no. Should I?"
"Ah..well that's y/n..you know the one that forced us to eat and sleep when we were working"
"Y/n..? Joey got him?"
"Yes.."
"I'll fucking kill, Drew "
Sammy looked like he was going to commit murder and arson all on Joey...

A/n
-------------
This one is gonna be two parts bc I just need to give y'all a chapter. Tell me if you want longer chapters and longer waits or shorter chapters and shorter waits.
746 words~