The End #21

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I'm not gonna give you an lame excuse I just didn't want to pick this back up again. But I'm making this last part and then making a new book for the second part. This is short AF but work with me here. Thanks for all the support even though I'm a lazy fuck.
------------------------------------

Y/n's pov

I woke up at a desk..in a studio. But this isn't my studio, the walls aren't covered in ink, and there's no crazed angel laughing through the speakers. Where am I? How did I get here? Where are all my friends.

I can't remember what all happened when those things broke in...I can see vague visions of what happened....Normans head falling off, Henry screaming, the screeching, the silence after...

"I guess I better start looking.." I get up and walk out of the room, heading down stairs as if I know this place like the back of my hand...there's someone else here..
"Wilson?" The old janitor comes from around the corner and greets me, ushering me into the elevator that leads into the joey drew museum.

Walking around I can see reminds of my friends. Boris and bendy plushies, Normans head...ink bottles and sillymation products. There are the pedestals...those six objects were around the room!

I quickly started gathering the objects, the wrench, the record, the cog, the book, the doll, and the ink well. After placing all the items in their correct spots the doors opened.

I was at the entrance to joey Drew's studios again...except this time I'm in for a bigger, inkier surprise....

~End of part 1~