A lil Tour #7

3rd person pov-

After vandalizing Joey's office and his self portrait. Henry takes you on a lil tour of the studio and all the parts Joey added after the place closed.

He shows you the Heavenly Toy Factory, home of Alice Angel, both of you being extremely careful to avoid her of course.

You end up snatching a few plushie's, your thought process was "even though they are evil doesn't mean the plushies are!".
You took a plushie of Bendy and Boris, several Boris plushies, maybe too many Boris plushies, definitely too many Boris plushies, ok put some back you can't carry that many!

He takes you down to bendy land where you play the carnival games, you scored the highest at the shooter game, it was cool, well it's kinda scary, no nevermind its alot scary how high the score was, considering you've never shot a gun before. Hell you've never even held a gun.

You both wandered around making fun of the trash cans and the mascot uniforms.

He introduces you to Bertram Piedmont the architect and owner behind Bendy Land, you and him have a short conversation about how Joey sucks and how he's a major dick.
Henry tells you about how he had to fight Bertram that one time.

Henry takes you down to the Butcher gangs territory you introduces you to Piper, Striker and Fisher also known as Charlie, Barley, and Edgar.

The don't talk much but Edgar/Striker has taken a liking to you, you can tell because he gifted you a can which you thanked him for.
You now have one empty can in your bag but it's something your treasure forever.

Henry takes you down to meet Alison and Tom, Tom doesn't normally like people but he likes you enough to let you pat his head once. You feel incredibly honoured to be able to pat the wolfs head.

Henry ends your tour with taking you around the music department because he knows that you always liked the sweet melodies that came from the department halls.

He takes you to the recording studio where you could have sworn you saw someone going through a wall. You both end up in Sammy's sanctuary, it's not a pleasant sight with candles and Bendy cutouts everywhere.

The only thing thats brings you peace of mind is seeing Sammy's beloved banjo in the corner along with some sheet music of 'The Lighter Side of Hell'.

Ok this time you knew you saw someone go through the wall how did they even go through a wall? It's a solid wall right??? Nothing makes sense in this damn studio anyway. Now that you think about it Henry did say Sammy was still around.

Maybe it was him, your heart brimmed with the hope of seeing Sammy again. Didn't Henry mention something about him being dangerous?

Nah, this is Sammy we're talking about. The guy couldn't hurt a fly.

.

.

.

.

Right...?

A/n
------------------------------
Ooooo getting plot now, enjoy it.
501 words~