All Good Things #20

Heya guys, finally were getting somewhere! After "the end"  we're gonna do a MAJOR time skip that leads into batimDR    
Enjoy~

Henry's pov-

It's been nice, these last few months...but all good things must end.
It got so much better after y/n got here but I'm not sure he's prepared to go through a reset...I wish there was a way to stop them but we've tried, it's like after every reset it gets harder and  harder to retain my sanity...

But...there seems something different about this one..for starters y/n wasnt here in any other one, second there have been more sercher activity and new monsters..spider like things coming out of weird plants, big snake like monsters that remind me of Pop

Norman but full of hatred and evil...
It even looks like the studio is expanding massively...but it shouldn't be able to do that....who am I kidding this fucking studio has no connection with reality it can do whatever the fuck it wants...

Norman comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his projector head into my shoulder. " It's almost time to start the end, Norm..". Norman's speaker filled up with static as he hugged me tighter.
"Are we sure there's no way to stop it" Norman got out through the static noise. I sighed again " the only way is to just sit and do nothing, you know I have to keep trying".

He sighed and squeezed my hips in a comforting way. " The definition of a psychopath is someone who does the same thing over and over expecting a different result". I smiled and kissed the side of his head "

" I know, Norman. But think about it mind if this stuff has happened in any other one, we have y/n along with all the new stuff that's been happening!...I think this is it. We might actually get outta here"

In the back of my mind I knew it was just wishful thinking..but I've got to keep trying I've just got to, one more time please if there is any god, please, please let this be it.

So much new stuff has happened for it not to be the last one. I just want to go home and sleep but full of fear...I want to kiss Norman on the lips and not on a cold projector..I want to eat food and not just the Bacon soup that spawns here..I want to be clean and not have ink on me...

I want to go home....

I gently got out of Norman's grasp and grabbed my axe

"It's time.."

I gave Norman one last kiss as I made my way to Alison and Tom to get ready, along the way I spotted one of the posters the serchers put up.

Wilson knows your purpose...huh

After I got to our meeting spot, they weren't there... I shrugged it off and waded my way through the ink expecting bendy to be there waiting to beast out but he wasn't...I put in the end but the projector didn't turn on...

I'm scared...

I run back to Norman.

The serchers are  swarming...

I burst into the safe room as one of the snake things rip off Norman's head.. my heart dropped as drop to my knees and pick it up shakily

"N..Norman...."

The speaker on Norman's chest gurgles and does out.
I hold his head close, shaken but I run into the other rooms to check on the others. Sammy's not there but y/n's hidden under the bed
I motion for him to stay there as I look for Boris....I can't find him.

I run into the hallway as the snake monsters chase me.

I run faster.

Down the hall way..

Down the stairs...

I'm in the ink pool now....

At the throne.....

They've cornered me......

I'm caught.......

I wish this reset had been the same as all the others...

I wish I could have fought bendy and got it over with.....

I wish this hadn't happened......

I hold Norman's head closer as I'm taken away...

Norman....my beloved...I wish you had been right......

A/n
---------------------
Hope y'all enjoyed and didn't start crying like I did when I killed Norman don't @ me I had to because Henry lacked ✨flavor✨
But don't worry :)
733 words~