Joey Drew #6

Henry's pov-

Y/n asked me why Joey would do this, honestly it was an easy answer: Joey only cares about himself. He says dreams come true but what he ment was his dreams come true.

No matter the sacrifices that others make. He will keep doing sending his letters until someone stops him or he does. That's just how Joey works.

Most people think the studio went bankrupt because Joey gave all our funds to the war effort. It was really because he spent more than he made on new attractions, whenever he had a new idea he started cutting corners and costs on other things to make that idea reality.

Things really went down hill when Joey started putting lots of funds into his "secret project" aka the ink machine that turns people into cartoons or just corrupted people like Sammy.

Right now I'm just sitting here thinking what to actually tell y/n. I got it.

" Well y/n..Joey was too ambitious and when all his other ideas didn't work he came up with living cartoons. It would have made millions if it actually worked."

"But as you can tell, it didn't work and Joey is still trying because he wants his dreams to come true"

He looked at me in disbelief as if he couldn't believe Joey would do this. The disbelief slowly changed to realization of the situation we are in.
He can't have been here longer than a day..I'm glad he ran into Boris.

Y/n's pov-
----------------------------

In some way I couldn't believe what Henry was saying even though I'm literally looking at Boris and trapped in the studio.
I remembered in the last few years of my time working in the studio the pay had gibe down and down until he was asking us to work for free and saying the pay would be here soon.

It never came.

Joey made a these excuses about why it was late, he worked everyone to the bone and always demand perfection..I wish I didn't respond to the letter. I wish I had stayed home in my PJs eating my f/f and listening to the radio.
" I understand.."
"Y/n are you ok? Well besides being trapped here, are you alright?". Heh, Henry asked me if I was ok? I should be asking him that.

"Yes Henry, I'm alright" he smiled and nodded, suddenly I got an idea. "Henry, is Joey's old office still here?"

"Yeah, it's the only room still free of the ink, it's also remarkably clean for this place. Why?" He asked me, confused of why I'd want to see it.
" There's something I think we should do, I'll tell you when we get there" I smiled innocently

" Ok y/n! Boris we'll be back" the wolf nodded and opened the door for us, after we were both out he closed and locked the door.

Henry took me to Joey's office, we broke down the door and looked around. The man was so full of himself that he had a huge portrait of him above his desk..what a narcissist.

I looked at Henry and smiled halfheartedly.
"What are you planning y/n?"
"You'll see~"
I hopped up on the dest and grabbed my knife from my pocket. I started carving words into the portrait, after I was done I showed Henry, he smiled and started laughing, I missed hearing him laugh like that. "Y/n your a genius! why didn't I think of this year's ago"

I got off of the desk and put my arm on Henry's shoulder. I gazed at what I had carved into the portrait and smiled.

'fuck you Joey Drew'

A/n
-----------------
621 words~