The Invitation #2

Y/n pov-

I sit up in the bed, stretch and yawn. "Hmmm how did I wake up at six?! Way too early for me..well I might as well make some food..I know! I'll have f/f!".
I got up and started making my f/f when I heard the mail slot open and the mail drop in, I stopped making the food and went to check the mail.
"Bills, bills, letter from Joey, bills, news pap-... wait. Letter from Joey?!". I quickly open the letter and read it

Dear, Mr.L/n

Hello old friend! I hope this letter finds well and you are doing good, but I have something to offer you. I want to invite you back to see the old studio and have lunch, on me. Say next Monday? Please respond as soon as possible! I'll be waiting to hear from you.

From, Joey Drew

"He wants me to meet up for lunch? Well it had been along time and I'm only a town away.. I'll do it! It's Saturday right now so I'll leave tomorrow. Maybe I'll see some of the others like Norman, Tom, or Sammy!" I write back to Joey saying that I'd love to see him and the old studio, also to have lunch!

I pack my bags, book a hotel room and gas up my car. "It would take about half a day to drive there and it would be late so I'm packing for a three day trip, should I take my knife..? I heard there were kidnappings in Joey's town so better safe then sorry!" I put my knife in my satchel
and remember I still have my f/f in the kitchen!

---Time skip---

"It's getting late now I feel like I've been awake for days now, but it's only because I got up early..for once" I smile a little bit out of tiredness. I decided to take a shower then go to bed preparing to make the long drive I have ahead of me tomorrow, but that's tomorrow me's problem. Today me needs to relax.

I snuggle up into my blankets and pillows, my eyes heavy and my mind foggy about today's events. "I need to sleep..". That's the last thought I have before I let the sweet relief of sleep take hold of me and take me away to the land of dreams.

A/n
-------------
Hope you enjoyed, this one is longer!
408 words~