Long time no see #11

Henry's pov-

Y/n was just...gone. I gave him a map and told him to be safe! How could this have happened...I should have gone with him.. now Alice probably has him or worse..I don't want to think about the worse.

Me and Boris started thinking up a plan of how to find y/n, thinking of what path he could have went, wondering if he doubled back or tried to come back to us.

Boris suggested he went into the music department. He always liked it there. So that's where we'll check first.

_____________
Y/n's pov-

I woke up in the arms of Norman his speaker emitting a small static sound, almost like he was snoring. I guess I should try waking him up. "Norman" I shook him, no response. "Norman?" I called again and shook him more.
I'm a very impatient person so like anyone would do I got on top of him, grabbed his shoulders and started shaking his top half.
He woke and screamed like I scared him, but I think he was more scared of me being on top of him.

He quickly but he gently moved me off and tried to get off the bed but ended up falling on the floor instead. And he just stayed there.
" Shut up" he said to me.
"I didn't even say anything!" I retorted, the audacity of him to tell me to shut up.
I huffed and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry that you fell on the floor".
He took a moment before getting up "it's fine, but please tell why you woke me up!?" He seemed upset about having to wake up. But did I care? Nah~

" Because I woke up and I was lonely, sorry I wanted to spend time with you.." I looked down like I was sad and felt guilty. He sighed and looked at me. "It's alright I suppose, I'm sorry for yelling?" He patted my head before getting back on the bed with me.
"Norman I should probably get back to Henry and Boris" he looked at me sadly but nodded, I felt bad I really did enjoy his company! But Henry probably missed me too.
I thought for a moment before smiling at him."Actually Norman, I have an idea!"
He looked at me before I pulled him closer and whispered my idea into his ear, smiling wide. 

_____________
Henry's pov-

"We searched the whole damn studio!" I told Boris. "How hard can it be to find one person?!" As I asked him this...I heard it.

The screeching laugh of the one only, Norman Polk aka The Protectionist..I stopped moving, I stopped breathing. I just listened. I heard it again also accompanied by Y/n..?!

I didn't even think of checking Norman's section..Y/n knows not to take the hearts! So he should be safe, right?!

I ran out into the hall but what I saw wasn't what I was expecting, at all...I just stared as I watched Norman carry y/n ok his shoulders like he was a father with his child.
Y/n was safe and sound, just on Norman's shoulders, eight feet in the air. "He could fall!" I scream at Norman. He rolls his eye light at me and moves y/n into his arms.

I smile at y/n, thankful that he's safe. I glare at Norman for holding him, thinking that the projector headed man might rip y/n apart. But that never came instead he gently placed y/n down and patted his head.
"Hi Henry! I found Norman" y/n exclaim
"I can see that y/n, he hasn't hurt you has he?" I asked cautiously.
" No he actually helped me when I passed out from hitting a wall" he smiled at me and walked in to the safe room, Norman in tow behind him.

"What the hell just happened?" I said out loud to no one in particular. I went inside the safe room and shut the door behind me.

After y/n and Norman arrived at the safe room y/n went to make us all of bacon soup, I  started to look at Norman.
"Long time no see Norman..."

"Long time no see Hen...."

A/n
--------------------
Ooooo drama time guys what's gonna happen between Henry and Norman??? You'll just have to wait to find out because I don't even know.
741 words~