06: Back to Normal

The next morning Sena's alarm woke her up at 6 AM, her head hurts as she drinks a lot and it took her awhile to realize where she woke up before she cursed herself.

Yoon Sena, you crazy bitch! Why did you drink so much? Aigo, my head. She cursed as soon as she was awake. The sun hasn't fully risen yet and the weather is slightly chilly. She took a bottle of water beside the bed and finished it to help her hangover.

She noticed her luggage near the bed, but couldn't find Wonwoo just yet. The room is so big like he said. She tipped toed outside the room and found a big sofa where Wonwoo sleeps. He sleeps soundly, he must've been tired after driving the whole day yesterday.

However Sena couldn't remember anything after she paid for the pizza and they decided to walk. She really drank too much last night.

She needed to find a way to cope with her hangover and noticed a coffee machine and made a cup, wishing the sound wouldn't wake him up. She feels relieved that the machine is quiet and she can enjoy her coffee.

Not wanting to disturb his sleep, Sena gets ready for the airport and asks the hotel to get the airport transfer ready at 8.

She left a note on the coffee table beside his phone and left.

-

It's past 10 AM when Wonwoo wakes up and he is surprised to see the time. As he expected Sena was not in the room, he noticed a used coffee cup on the counter and hurriedly found his phone.

He dialed her number and it didn't connect directly making him more anxious.

"You wake up already?" She said as soon as she picked up.

"Ng... I mean, ne..." Wonwoo answered, "Why didn't you wake me up? I told you I will bring you to the airport." He protested, he is the type that only said what he meant and he feels so bad for not doing what he said.

"It's okay, I couldn't dare waking you up seeing you sleep like that." she said in a light tone, and then she said thank you in Thai to the other person, so he assumed she had arrived at the airport.

"You are in the airport already?" He asked in a heavy heart.

"Yea, I just arrived.... Did you get my note?"

Wonwoo quickly searched for the notes she meant, "I put it under your phone before leaving." He then found it under the coffee table, it must've flown when he moved around.

"The bakery list?" He made sure.

Sena chuckles, "Yes, you asked for it, remember?"

Wonwoo smiles because she remembers that one silly thing he asked.

"Come by and try them, I put my pairing recommendations in that note too." She added.

He read it again and realized how thorough the list is. "Thank you, I'll try them all."

Although he can't see it he can feel she is smiling on the other side.

"I am the one who is supposed to thank you. I got a great break thanks to you..." she said.

Then they are silent, no one talks about anything and neither of them wants to hang up first.

"Wait, you won't suddenly come to me and ask to pay for everything, right?" Sena asked jokingly.

Wonwoo chuckles hearing her dramatic tone, "No, I won't. How could I do that to someone who saved my life..." he refers to the incident and also the trip, he would've been a pathetic guy if it's not because of her. But she would only know the earlier one, "You even bullied a bigger guy than me, a weak guy like me would be dead once you got me."