09: Going in...

Sena went home to a big box in front of her door, the size is half of her body. It says the right address and recipient. She didn't remember ordering something or someone telling her that they're going to. She just took a picture of it and let it stay behind the door, leaving it at the entrance.

She posted the picture on her account, for her friends to see. So maybe the one who sent it can tell her. She left her phone after posting it and got ready to clean up herself.

After almost 2 hours since her post, no claims just yet. Just Han Miso commented on her private message "It looks like something Yoongi sells… that air purifier! I just hope it's not some pervert chaebol trying to bribe you. Kkk"

Sena looks at the box closely, it does look like what Miso told her. It's exactly what she needed and it does look familiar. The good thing about going abroad most of the time, is that she didn't get to breathe the bad air in Seoul. Lately her nose feels a bit stuffy as she used to have sinus.

It must be someone who knew my condition recently… Park Seonho? Suae? Won…woo?

It does make sense for her as last time the discussion about the air purifier was with him. But he has been busy preparing for the concert this weekend, he won’t have time to do such a thing.

She then decided to text him over dinner. She sent him a picture of her homemade lasagna, and asked "have you got your dinner?"

She knows, she won't get her reply soon. So she continued her dinner.

But then her notification rings.

“That looks good! I really want to try ㅠㅠ but I’m on diet.” Wonwoo replied, giving a smile on her face, dinding him cute.

“Too bad. It’s one of my must-try recipes. Thank you for the air purifier btw!” Sena bravely assumes it from him.

“What air purifier?” He replied.

Sena is taken aback, was it not? That’s embarrassing. She cursed herself and about to delete the previous chat.

“Just kidding. Glad you like it.” He replied again with a smiley face.

Sena sent a relieved sticker.

“I’ll make you your favorite food in return. Just tell me what you want, when and where. I’ll drop it for you.” Sena tried to show her gratitude.

He sent an excited sticker, “I’ll let you know!!”

When she thought he was done replying, he typed again, “I hope I get you the right gift.”

“You did, I was too busy to make time purchasing it. You beat me. Thanks again.” Sena assures him.

“Haha, I am glad then.”

“Good luck with practice!” She ended their chat that evening.

The next day. It's Friday, the favorite day of every office worker.

Sena had a meeting at HYBE to take care of some copyright agreement as they're actively buying songs with foreign artists for featuring and mastering.

Although it is just an empty hope, Sena wished she would meet Wonwoo there. It has been two weeks since their last meeting. She knew he must be rehearsing for the concert, but him not replying to her text just made her expect to see him more.

Sena and Suae ate at the cafeteria after the meeting. The lunch time was just over, the meeting took longer than expected.

"I really adore your charisma, sunbaenim. The way you talked was so elegant…" Suae commented, talking about the last meeting. It was not the first time they went together but she always gave her impression after meeting and also things she learned. It's good for a newbie but she almost worked with her for a year.