07: Wrong Step

Finally Yoon Sena is back to Seoul after 2 weeks. The signing process in LA finished earlier than expected.

Now she is at the HYBE office to take care of the contract extension with Pledis to be specific. The account has been passed to her, so she came to their office to finalize everything with Park Seonho.

At the same time Pledis' legal team sent them away to the elevator, Wonwoo and the SVT's hip hop team were inside it. Sena and Wonwoo met each other's eyes. "Is it okay, if we squeeze in?" Park Seonho asked anonymously. S.Coups instinctively answer and let them share the space.

Wonwoo slightly bows to Sena to say Hi and she did too. The quick Park Seonho catches them and reads the situation. "You must be Wonwoo right?" He asked, Wonwoo quietly said yes and the other members looked at him in suspicion, especially S.Coups, his leader's instinct tingles to protect his members, "And you must be Vernon, Mingyu, and S.Coups…" He tried to save the situation and shared his name card. "I am Park Seonho, Managing Partner at PS Law Firm… We just signed with your CEO, hopefully we don't need to see each other often. Ha ha ha…" He let out a dry joke. Sena looks away hoping she doesn't know this man. They smile awkwardly out of politeness but Wonwoo who keeps a straight face but checks on Sena's expression. "And this is uri Yoon Sena Lawyer-nim that will be on the call."

Sena shyly bows and hands-out her card, including to Wonwoo who smirks at the situation. "Please take care of us, uri Yoon Lawyer-nim" Wonwoo said, emphasizing the 'uri' world in a rather sarcastic tone. Causing confusion in everyone. Luckily the elevator had arrived at the ground level at that time.

S.Coups who noticed Sena's name try to have a short talk with Sena and let his team go first. Park Seonho also told her that he will be leaving for another meeting, so he will get going.

Wonwoo looked at them from a distance, and told the rest that he would catch up after getting some coffee. 

Sena is talking with S.Coups in a very friendly manner at least that is how it looks like in Wonwoo's eyes. She laughs. What are they laughing about? Wonwoo's mind commented on what he saw. They go separate ways, S.Coups try to catch up with the other members. While Wonwoo quietly follows Yoon Sena.

He found a way to hide from a wide angle and surprised her, on a corner near the emergency exit.

"Sena-ssi." He called, and successfully surprised her.

She holds her chest naturally as she sees Wonwoo, showing that she is genuinely surprised. "At least I am glad you called me by my name." She said it fast and unclearly, as she tried to catch her breath.

Wonwoo didn't clearly hear it, so he ignored it. "I have tried 2 of the places you recommended, it is really great!" He said try to catch up where they left out.

"Glad you like it!" 

"Here, have a coffee." Wonwoo hands her a Vanilla Latte, the last thing she drinks at the hotel at that time. Sena stares at the coffee and says thank you softly, "How about we go to the third place this weekend?" Wonwoo offered.

"Oh!" Sena looked at him as if she was startled, not sure because of the invitation or something else, "I am meeting S.Coups-ssi as well at that place. We can come together." She said lightly, then at that time her phone rang, cutting to what Wonwoo was about to say.

"See you then, Wonwoo-ssi. I gotta go! Thanks for the coffee!" Sena waves at him and quickly puts on her airpods and stops a taxi at the lobby. Wonwoo still can see that she is using the one with the sticker on it, the one he put on.

Although he was bothered a moment ago that she is meeting S.Coups separately and his closeness with his boss, he smiled as soon as he saw that sticker.