10: First Date

Wonwoo's perspective.

There is something about Yoon Sena's presence that gives Wonwoo comfort. Since they cleared up after the name calling incident, he felt more at ease facing her. He really wanted to show Sena his cool side on stage and perhaps she will also look at him in a different light.

"Wonwoo-yah, I can take your tickets since you broke up with Dahyun, right?" S.Coups informed him after their practice.

He is stunned that his leader is making his own assumption that way. It was one of his chances to get Sena to see him in one of his best images, "I still have people to invite though." He sounds a bit pissed.

Seungcheol automatically feels regret, "Really? I gave it out already this morning..."

They both look at each other silently.

"Who are you going to invite, Wonwoo Hyung?" Mingyu asked him in a sparkling eyes, hoping he'd spill something in his mind.

He looked at both Seungcheol and Mingyu, "Never mind." He left both of them and get some water bottles before leaving the practice room.

-

On his way to the dorm, Sena updates him that she got the air purifier he gave him and brags about her dinner. He really wanted to tell her that he wished she could come to the concert for once, but that'd be useless considering he has nothing to do about it.

"Dino-yah, do you have any spare tickets to our concert by chance?" He asked Dino who happened to be in the same car as him with Joshua, Woozi and The8.

Everyone peeks at him for the sudden question, Dino turns his back as he is sitting in front of Wonwoo. "No, I gave it out already." He looked confused, "Why? Don't you get yours?"

"Never mind." He brushed him off, back to his phone but he is also not sure what else to say to Sena. His mind is so into inviting her to the concert.

"Seems like Wonwoo really wanted to invite someone." Joshua smirks as he says it and checks on Wonwoo's expression.

The man tries to look unbothered, he gives up the idea to have her come to the concert.

The first day of the concert Wonwoo chats with Sena and has her to cheer for him. They talked a bit at night after the first performance in which he learned more about her. He promised himself he'll find time to take her out after the concert.

Although he was not in his best condition on the second day, he still survived it well. He tried to lose a bit of weight and maintain his posture. It kinda takes his energy after not doing it for a while. He held on well throughout the concert but then he stumbled right after the encore stage. He was helped by the staff and lied down for an oxygen boost. Just when he tried to get composure, he looked at someone who look like Sena, he thought he was unconscious. She was standing there gasping her face, her eyes got bigger, she never saw her like that. Kim Jinhee stands beside her helping her to stand. It can't be her right? Why is she here? Why is she always seeing me at my worst? He said it in his mind.

Wonwoo woke up in the emergency room feeling dizzy, the medical team checked his pulse directly and told him to lay down some more. The paramedic also told Wonwoo to take some sugar, but he stormed out of the room and walked towards the gathering room. As soon as he entered the room full of people he tried to look for Yoon Sena. He found her in the middle of the crowd talking to S.Coups, Woozi and he believed the other person was Han Miso, one of their stylists. He slowly walked towards them.

"Jeon Wonwoo, are you okay?" Sena quickly called him as soon as their eyes met. He unconsciously pulled a smile on his face, showing his true heart.