25💍

Laughing with Stone really did my heart good

Laughing with Stone really did my heart good. I have been so worried about telling him about the baby and he acted nothing like I had in my mind.

I have been such a bitch to him and he still said he loved me.

He actually loves me. I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"What are you smiling at?" Stone asked walking out with the pizza.

"Just remembering you say that you love me. It's so foreign to me Stone but I like hearing the words."

He smiles at me and hands me a plate with pizza on it. "Do you want me to say it again?"

"Of course Stone."

I watched Cotton jump down and I take a bite of my pizza when Stone leans over and kisses my cheek. "I love you Chesney and I love this baby."

I smile over at him.

"This baby was made out of love even though you didn't know it at the time."

"So you loved me after we had sex?"

"No I really liked you then but I loved you when we had sex on the couch here and the way that you love Cotton."

"Cotton stole my heart and I guess loving a pet and loving a person is different."

"Yeah it is but I will help you figure it out. It's a shame that you didn't get love from your mother the way a child should."

"Yeah, it was clear in her journal that she had no love for me at all. It was just to get her hooks into my dad."

"Do you think he ever knew?"

"I don't think so. We seemed like such a happy family on the outside Stone but once he died she beat me so much. I took Clay's beatings so that he wouldn't get hit."

"You are such a great big sister and I can see how much Clay loves you and he is going to be over the moon when he finds out he's going to be an uncle."

I smile over at him. "Oh, he will be so excited."

"Have you thought about a boy or girl?"

"No, I haven't Stone. I just need someone to show me how to love and be a mother."

"Well I can show you the love and I know for a fact Bonnie Travers will teach you about mothering."

"I bet she was the best mother growing up wasn't she?"

"She was the best. My mom and dad both are and I am just sorry that you didn't have that."

"Some things just aren't meant to be Stone and I am ok with that now but I can guarantee that I will never treat my child like I was treated."

"I know you won't ever let that happen Chesney and I won't either."

We finish up the pizza and head inside.

Clay texted me and said he wouldn't wait up for me. I told him that I would explain tomorrow.

I walked to the kitchen and Stone was feeding Cotton and I leaned against the counter and watched.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed or the spare room?"

"I would like to sleep with you Stone."

He smiled at me and got me by the hand and pulled me into his bedroom.

"I had a feeling not using a condom was going to get us."

"I didn't think so because I have had so many issues with periods and things and was told I couldn't have babies. Guess that doctor didn't know."

"That doctor didn't meet my super sperm." He laughed turning down the bed.

That made me giggle. I took my clothes off besides my panties and put on one of Stone's shirts.

He had his boxers on and we both got in bed and he held his arm out for me to cuddle him.

"Can I rub your belly and talk to it?"

"Of course, you can Stone." I smiled at him as he leaned in for a soft tender kiss.

I watched him move down my body and place his hand on my flat stomach and then kissed several areas as he talked and that made my heart melt.

Is that what love feels like? I think so.

When Stone moved back up the bed I wrapped my arm around his torso and laid on his chest.

"That was so sweet Stone."

"Did it give you butterflies Chesney?"

"It made me feel like maybe that was love."

"The love we are going to share with this baby will be overwhelming and I will make sure that you feel love."

I lean my head back so that my lips were next to his and I kissed him.

"Can you make me feel something else?"

He chuckled. "What would that something else be Chesney?"

"Ecstasy." I laugh.

"Wow, when you say it like that how can I say no?" He smirks.

I lean in and kiss him and wrap my arms around him.

"Can I get on top of you?"

"Yes, you can't hurt the baby Stone."

"Ok just checking."

He takes off his boxers and I slip my panties and his shirt off throwing them on the floor as his body touches mine.

He is on his fist hovering above me barely leaning down and kissing my lips.

"Are you ready for me?"

"I am so ready for you Stone. I mean if you don't believe me you can check."

"He smirks and licks his lips as I watch him stick a finger inside me. He moves it in and out of my core.

"Wet enough for you Mr. Travers."

"Fuck yeah and I like when you say, Mr. Travers."

I laugh and pull him in for a kiss as he removes his finger and lines himself up and plunges himself inside me.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to move in and out of me.

My phone begins to ring and I knock it off the bedside table as we continue to move together.

That phone can so wait.