Chapter 4

Sitting on the large sofa, Felicity's in heaven. She's wearing Chris's sweats and tee shirt. A glass of her favorite wine. Pinot Noir. She found it odd he had it chilled. Usually it's served room temperature but she likes it cold in the summer. His arm is around her and Dodger's head is on her lap. She always loved this dog. She hasn't stopped petting him since the moment they met.

Chris takes notice he never leaves her side. Anytime she gets up he follows. Normally he's stuck to him like glue. He wants to be close to her. Chris knows the feeling. It's the same he has. Felicity yawns. "Tired?" He asks.

"A little." She smiles at him.

"Let me show you to your room."

She can tell he's trying not to press too much. As their friends are here.

"Oh my God. Who are you trying to kid? Keep it down though. For Dodger's and our sakes." Peyton laughs out. Tom's along with her.

"For Christ's sake Pey!" Felicity smacks her arm. Making her friend laugh.

"Love you." Peyton hugs her goodnight.

"Love you too pain in my ass." She hugs her back. "Don't!" Felicity warns her.

"God you know me too well." Peyton falls over laughing.

"What's so humorous?" Tom looks amused.

"Nothing!" Felicity says loudly. Further warning her friend.

Chris leads her to the bedroom taking her hand in his. A voice rings out.

"At least I'm not a pain in America's ass." Peyton cracks up.

"I can't believe she just said that." Chris shakes his head chuckling. He pulls Felicity into the bedroom closing the door behind her. It takes seconds for his lips to be on hers. He's been longing to feel her lips since the moment he saw her. Her hand snakes into his hair. God, she loves him with long hair. His hand on her butt pull her in closer. His mouth feels incredible. His tongue stroking hers. He's barely touched her and the fabric of her thongs are wet. She pulls away to take a breath. "Holy shit." He gasps. His forehead presses against hers. Their mouth collide again. Hands roam all over each other. He stoops down lifting her by the thighs. She wraps them tightly around his waist. Never breaking their kiss he walks to the bed, laying her down in the middle. She tugs his shirt over his head, taking a moment to admire him.

"Fuck me." She gasps.

"Planning on it." Laughing as he sits her up, stripping his tee shirt off her. Pulling off the sweatpants in a quick motion. On his knees between her thighs, gazing over her hungerly. Sliding his pants down his hips watching her slip her lace bra off. "Good God baby girl." He moans as his pants hit the floor. Wasting no time his boxers follow. Taking his time gliding her thongs down her astounding legs. Placing light kisses on them as he does. Tossing the small piece of material over his shoulder smiling. She laughs. "I don't even know where to start. I want to feel and taste all of you."

Leaning down he kisses her softly at first and it grows with more passion. Lips moving downward to her breasts. His hand strokes one. While his mouth and tongue work the other to a peak. God he's good at this, Felicity thinks. His lips trail down her body. Kissing, licking and sucking every inch it can find. When he gets to the lower part of her stomach, he looks up at her.

"I bet you taste better than anything in this world." His head lowers as he slips his hands under her back side. Lifting her up. Teasing her. Licking and kissing so close but not quite there. She puts her fingers in his hair moaning his name driving him wild. His tongue traces up the center of her longing. "Even better than I thought." He says. His tongue begins working magic. Trying to lap up every drop of her. Flicking it over her most sensitive spot making her cry out. He continues the sweet assault as her legs start to tremble. He slides two fingers into her. Stroking her on the inside matching the tempo of his tongue. She can't take anymore. Her orgasm ripples through her. Moaning his name as he keeps going. One after another devastating her body in the most delectable way.