Chapter 15

"What do you mean I can't go in? That's my girlfriend and my babies. Don't I have any say?" Chris's tone is angry with the doctor. He apologizes quickly. Telling her he knows it's not her fault. That he hopes she understands his frustration.

"Mr. Evans she said she doesn't want to see you at this moment. There is nothing I can do. She has the right to her privacy." The doctor sighs taking off her glasses. "Listen. Maybe you should call someone who knows her and they can try to see what they can do to help you. But my hands are tied until she says otherwise." She smiles small.

"She barely let my brother see her. Is he here?" Chris is raging.

"I can't tell you that Mr. Evans." She raises an eyebrow. "I will take that as a yes. Shit." His hands goes to his hips.

"I'm sorry. I really am. Off the record she seemed heart broken when she told me not to let you in. Which I will deny if you ever repeat." The doctor gives him a sympathetic look as she gets up and turns away.

He was hoping he wouldn't have to do this. But he is calling in the big guns. He's calling the girls. Trying Seb first but he doesn't answer. He forgot what time it was in New York. They must be sleeping. He pleads with the heavens that Peyton will pick up as the phone rings. It only takes two for her to pick up.

"Chris what's wrong? I've tried to call Fey a couple times and she isn't returning my texts." She sounds panicked.

"Peyton I need you." His voice chokes.

"Is she ok Chris? What the hell's going on?" Her voice is louder. "Hold on let me go into another room. Tom's sleeping." He hears her get out of bed and walk quickly. Then the TV turn on. His blood goes cold when he hears his name in the background. "What the actual fuck Evans? How could you do this to her? Where's my best friend you prick?" She is full on screaming at him.

"It's not what it looks like Peyton I swear." Chris starts to cry.

"So it's not you with your ex? I'm going to ask you one last time. Where's Felicity?" Her voice stern.

"Peyton those pictures were taken completely out of context. I was out with a couple friends from the set. She showed up. The whole time I was talking about my girl. How much I love her. She gave me a hug goodbye. Saying she's happy for me. I went straight home after. I was going to tell her the next day but something came up. I completely forgot. Pey. I love her. More than anything. I'd never do that to her."

Peyton stops raging when she hears Chris break down. "Chris. What in the world could have come up for you to forget to tell her all this? You know how she struggles because of Zach." He can hear Peyton huff.

"Peyton, she's pregnant." He cries even louder.

"What!" She flops onto the couch.

"We found out she was pregnant yesterday. When she saw the pictures, Pey, she was going home. She was leaving me. When she got to the airport she collapsed. They had to call her an ambulance. I'm freaking out here." Chris paces the hallway. His finger pulling through his hair.

"Is the baby ok? Is she ok? Babe wake up." She nudges Tom. Losing her mind that her person is in distress. She knew somehow something was wrong. This may not be a sister hood by blood but damn. She feels Felicity's energy more than her sister's from birth. She texts Claire as well. Knowing if she didn't Clay would murder her. Telling Tom to find them a flight to LAX now. She'll explain to him later.

"Fey is fine. The babies are fine Scott told me. She won't let me see her Pey. To top it all off guess who was at the airport? Who's with her right now?" His anger takes over.

"Fucking Levi right? Babies?" He can hear Peyton's shock and anger.

"How did you know that? And yes Pey we are having twins. Congrats Auntie." Chris takes a deep breath.