Chapter 11

Felicity is raging listening to Claire talk to Pey. How dare this woman do this? There are pictures to prove it. She who's name shall not be spoken thinks she can't be touched right now. From the sounds of it Pey doesn't want to leak the photos because she will look like the jealous girlfriend. She wishes Chris were here right now. He is filming and doing promos for his newest movie right now. She sips her martini at their booth in the back. Waiting for Claire to be done as her mind spins. She is glad she is here right now because Felicity is beyond mad. Hurt, mad and a little jealous. That was the baby she was supposed to have. Here this skank is using this child to get what she wants. While all Felicity wanted was just to have a baby. The anger keeps seeping through her with every word she hears.

Claire hangs up the phone. "Mama you good?" She looks at her concerned. She is her other best friend she knows her well.

"No Clay. Not one bit." Felicity sneers out. Claire rubs her back. "She is using a child as a pawn. We need to do something about this." Felicity's head hangs down.

"Neither of them want to spin it that way Fey so we have to respect it. They don't want to seem spiteful." Claire sighs.

"This is bullshit." Felicity chugs her martini and the server brings another quickly. A new kid his name is Gavin. Good kid. Working here to put himself through MIT. He has a full scholarship, but he has to pay living expenses. Felicity jokes all the time that he is her Peter Parker. The genius of tech. "Thanks Underoos." Which is the nickname she has given him. It always makes him laugh.

"Not a problem Agent Carter." He winks. He is just like her. A total Marvel geek.

In his first interview he was so nervous. Knowing she was with Chris. It made her want to hire him even more. To take him under her wing. He is doing well. He even helped upgrade their systems through all the clubs. Making ordering easier and faster. Felicity's brain goes into high gear. "Clay?" She says excited.

"What Fey?" Eyeing her friend curiously.

"What if these pictures leaked out? And they couldn't be traced to anyone? Like a phantom IP address?" Felicity smiles wickedly.

"You're evil and I love it. But who could we find that would be able to do something like that? Without it being linked back to us?" Claire raises an eyebrow.

Felicity points. "We do have Peter Parker over there. Who better to help Mrs. Rogers and Mrs. Barnes?"

That makes Claire laugh. "Those pictures could be easily talked away by poor Miss I'm pregnant and was left." Claire rolls her eyes.

Felicity takes a sip of her drink. Contemplating how to get around that. She looks up. "Well look at that. I just found the answer." She smirks at her girl.

"Hey Ity." He says shyly.

Felicity does her best to keep her anger inside. She has a plan now and she has to pull this off. For her friends to be happy. The long game is that. Plus she gets to stick it to him too. "Hey Zachy." She smiles softly. She can tell that makes him happy. That was her nickname for him all those years ago.

"Can we like talk for a minute?" His large hand rubs the back of his neck.

"Not here Zachy. It wouldn't look right." Felicity sighs. He looks down defeated. "But, if you would like to sit with me and my girl and have a drink, that would be ok. I just have to go check on the bar ok?" Plastering on the biggest fake smile she can muster. She looks towards Claire giving her a look. She gets it.

"Come sit Zach!" Claire fakes being excited. All the while wanting to choke him. She knows what Fey is doing though. They never even have to say a word to each other. This is what the trio of trouble is. Completely sisterhood. They know each other better than anyone else. It only takes a look and they can read the other's thoughts.