Chapter 17

"No don't worry. I know flights can be delayed. Just let me know when you get here. Love you too." Felicity hangs up her phone. Disappointed that her friends are going to be late for the grand opening. She has a surprise for them. A thank you in the only way she could think of.

"What's up princess?" Scotty tilts his head.

"It's the rest of them. They are running late." She sighs heavily.

"I know it sucks Chris not being here and now this. You were so hoping for them to be here for the grand reveal. They'll be just as surprised when they get here." Scotty's partner takes her hand.

"I just wanted to see the look on all their faces." She giggles out.

"Miss Carter? The press is here. It's time." Luke says happily. He's Tom's assistant. He has been wonderful. Trying to help her as much as he can while Tom is filming. Tom insisted. Acting every inch the brother he's become to her.

"Please stop calling me that Luke. Is he here?" Felicity gets excited.

"He is waiting right out front. Quite excited too. I will try my hardest Felicity. Damn English manners as you have said." Luke smiles. "Ready?" She stands up.

"Of course. Have to represent team Evans. Other than my two littles." Scotty rubs her belly laughing. "I told you not in public! Trying to keep things hush." Fey rolls her eyes.

"Seriously princess. The rumors are everywhere. Plus the doctor said you could now. The family all knows. Who cares?" He laughs.

"You just want to brag you're going to be an uncle." Smiling at him.

"Pretty much." Zach teases him.

"Not nice babe. Even if you're right." Scott puts his arm over her shoulder.

Nervously she heads to the doors. She has had so much success with her other places but this is new. A different country. Would she fare the same in London? She starts getting shaky.

"Felicity it's going to be wonderful I promise you. Tom has invited utterly everyone he knows here. There is quite the turn out." Luke has an amused look as he opens the front door for her.

Fey takes a deep breath as he does. Flashes of cameras greet her. Dozens of them. She wasn't expecting all this. She blinks rapidly to regain her eyesight. When she does, she smiles largely. Shaking her head laughing. "Overdo it much Hiddleston?" She wraps him in a hug.

"If I could have Felicity I would have done more." He kisses her cheek. "I have some friends that are dying to meet you!" He grabs her hand. Her attention turns to the direction she is headed her jaw drops. She can't believe who's here. "Felicity are you all right?" He snickers. Knowing she is freaking out right now.

"Next time could you give me some warning?" She whispers to him.

"You will be fine. Plus you already know Robert and Hemsworth." Squeezing her hand to reassure her. Felicity wishes more than ever Chris was here.

"Hello gorgeous!" Robert is the first one to greet her. He introduces her to his wife Susan. Hemsworth does the same as well. When his wife greets her she gives her a big hug.

"Wonderful to meet you Felicity! Congratulations on so many things. How are you feeling?" Elsa whispers in her ear.

"Ok now. Morning sickness has settled a bit." Felicity likes Hemsworth's wife immediately. "Felicity dear. This is Benedict and his wife Sophia. Young Tom as we call him. His girlfriend Zendaya." Felicity gets nervous once again.

"A pleasure to meet you my dear." Benedict kisses her cheek.

"It's my honor. Thank you for coming." She smiles.