Chapter 6

"Hey beautiful. What's going on here?" Chris kisses Felicity's neck. He seems to do that a lot she has noticed.

"It's called breakfast Chris. You know that thing normal people have in the morning?" Teasing him.

"Hey leave me be. It's not like I don't try. Just burn everything." He shrugs his shoulders.

"You're a forty-one-year-old man. You should really learn to cook for yourself. You can't live off of take out and protein shakes." Felicity shakes her head turning back to the stove.

"Seems like I'm not anymore. I have you now." He smiles wrapping his arms around her. Once again his lips are on her neck but his hands start to wander. "Enough heathen. I'm cooking here." She giggles.

"Fine." He sits at the counter. Sipping his orange juice watching her. She is wearing his tee shirt from last night with nothing else. It's goes down passed her knees. God she is adorably little. Her hair up in a ponytail humming away as she cooks breakfast for them. Dancing occasionally to the music playing. "Where are our fur babies?" Chris asks. She point to the backyard. He looks out the back. They're playing and running around. Both looking over the moon. They got along instantly. Shocking Chris when Dodger didn't even seem to mind sharing the bed with Peggy. He usually gets testy. "Awe look beautiful. Cap's little buddy found his Peggy." He can't help but laugh loudly.

"Always thought you should have named him Bucky. And stop Christopher with all of that." Felicity throws a dish towel at him.

"What's the matter Miss Carter?" He laughs even harder as he lets the dogs in.

"You promised you would stop teasing me." She sighs.

"Sorry baby. I can't help it. It's too sweet." Kissing her cheek as he grabs the plates. Thinking to himself what a great morning. What a great couple of mornings. Felicity has decided to take a couple of days off. Tom left for London and Peyton to New York yesterday. Felicity asked Chris to visit, he jumped at the chance. He can't wait to have two more days like this. He has filming to do in California soon and a premiere. Making Felicity's heart hurt and also makes her worry. That's when that jerk met up with his ex. When he was working. They saw each other again and boom. Their relationship was done.

"Beautiful?" Chris's voice wakes her from her thoughts.

"Yeah sorry baby. Morning coffee hasn't hit." She tries to laugh it off.

Hearing her talk in her sleep the other night he knows she's worrying. She has trust issues from it, he's sure. He'll have to be patient and give her time. Show her he can be trusted. "It's ok. I was just saying how much I'm going to miss you. Probably going to call and text you a hundred times a day. Maybe you can visit me? You could meet some of my friends. I would love to take you on set. Show my girl off. Oh can we video chat before bed too?" Chris's smile is wide. Trying to calm her anxieties down without her knowing he knew.

"All of that sounds incredible! I have to go to Trio soon anyways." Felicity's giggle fills the air. Her phones goes off. It's Pey's ringtone.

"Hey girlie!" Felicity says brightly. As she sets the breakfast plates down.

"Hey Fey! You sound awfully chipper this morning. Must have traumatized both dogs last night." Peyton has been teasing her nonstop about how loud they were the other night.

"Stop Pey!" Felicity cracks up.

"Had to! You were incredibly loud though getting a piece of America's ass. What part of keep it down was not understood?" She laughs.

Fey shakes her head. "You did great on Fallon last night. So proud of how you handled that. Do anything fun after?" Fey asks her. Eating breakfast, she is surprised it turns into a video chat. "I guess so. By the look on your face right now. What happened?"