Chapter 27

It's been three months and not a peep from Zawe. Peyton was still cautiously happy. Tom wanted to get married as soon as they were able to get everything together. With Poppy's connections, it took only three months.

They decided to get married in England since it would be easier for Tom's family. The only family Peyton had were Felicity and Claire and there would be no stopping them from attending the wedding wherever it was. At that moment Felicity walked in.

"They had to let out my dress a few more inches. At this rate, I won't fit through the doors," Felicity said as she sat down next to Peyton. They were having their final fitting today.

"You look radiant." Peyton laughed at her best friend's dilemma. "You know you are carrying two super soldiers in there." Tried as she might, she bit her bottom lip nervously.

Felicity looked at her. "I know what you're thinking but I can guarantee you, she who's name shall not be spoken, won't dare to ruin your day. Poppy gave her a thorough talk."

Peyton shook her head. She could never hide anything from Felicity. "I know. Things have been going too smoothly."

"And you think the other shoe will drop," Felicity finished for her. Peyton nodded her head. "This is our time to shine now. She tried everything to ruin our happiness but she couldn't do it. It's over Pey. Relax and enjoy this, you deserve it. We both do."

"You're right." The seamstress called Peyton over to try on the dress. Peyton smiled as she got up. In a few days, she was going to be married to the love of her life.

Peyton stepped out wearing the floor length lace form fitting over the shoulder wedding dress. Felicity stood up and clapped her hands together. "Pey, you look amazing."

Peyton turned around. "I feel like a princess."

"Marrying her prince."

Peyton's phone beeped letting her know she got a text, actually a video from Claire. When Peyton hit play it was a reporter interviewing Zawe. She immediately sat next to Felicity so they could watch it together.

The reporter asked her how did she feel about her ex fiancée getting married so soon. Zawe made a slight look of disgust but then plastered on a fake smile and actually said she wished them both a lifetime of happiness.

Peyton almost dropped her phone. "What the hell did Poppy say to her?"

Felicity laughed. "It's better if you didn't know."

This is exactly what Peyton needed to relax and enjoy her wedding. She texted Claire and thanked her. Claire sent her a thumbs up.

"Don't forget we're having your bachelorette party tonight at Mischief."

"How can I forget when you've mentioned it around ten times this week?" Peyton turned around as the seamstress put more pins around the waist to alter it a little.

Felicity rolled her eyes. "Sorry I'm excited to be planning the Queen of the Hiddlestoners party, marrying the man himself. We've only talked about this for years."

Peyton wiped her eyes. She promised herself she wouldn't cry but here she was.

"Don't you dare. With these damn hormones, I won't be able to stop," Felicity warned her.

Peyton waved her hands in front of her face. "Ok. I'm good now." Peyton gave herself a shake and walked back to the dressing room to take off her wedding dress. The next time she puts it on will be the day she marries her love.

Felicity and Peyton walked out of the shop and to a waiting car. Ever since her attack, Poppy had a driver for them. They were never to be without protection. Poppy was such a great man. No expense was too great for his girls. Felicity was planning her wedding to Chris also but they decided to wait until after the twins were born so they still had time. The driver brought Peyton to Tom's flat first and then would take Felicity back to the mansion. Peyton hugged Felicity as Gregory opened the door for her and escorted her back to the front door.