Chapter 23

"Oh goodness. Thank you baby. That was awesome." Felicity laughs finishing her meal.

"I'm glad you like it so much. Your Tommy said his Ma would love Nando's" Chris smiles at her.

"How am I like Spiderman's mother now? Shit is too weird. Lexi is going to die when she finds out." Fey sips on her cherry coke.

The one Chris searched for in ten places in London. This will all be easier in the states he thinks to himself. "Well to be honest my love. You're like everyone's mom. Peter Parker and his twin. By the way. Freaking love Gavin." Chris chuckles as she lays on his chest. His phone rings. He reaches for it. Seeing the name he isn't thrilled. He knows his girl wants nothing to do with them right now. Fey sees his reaction.

She rolls her eyes. "Freaking Hiddleston again?" She huffs.

"Let me answer it love. He's tried to call twelve times in the last twenty minutes." His eyes meet hers.

"Fine." She sighs.

"What's going on Tom?" Chris asks.

"Chris. I need you both. Straight away. Peyton is in hospital. She was assaulted. Stabbed. She isn't in danger now but she wants Felicity." Tom is panicked.

Chris sits up quickly. "What do you mean she was stabbed?" Chris's voice elevates.

Fey sits up quickly as well. Grabbing the phone out of Chris's hand. "Tom? What the hell is going on?" She's in tears. Knowing it must be Peyton.

"Felicity." A soft voice comes through the phone. Her dearest friend.

"Pey?" Fey starts to cry hard.

"I need you." Her words broken by sobs.

"Peyton where are you? I'll be right there girlie. I'm calling Claire too ok? I love you three thousand Pey." Everything that has happened is gone in a second. Her person. The one she loves as her sister is in trouble.

"Fey. I'm sorry." Peyton's sobs are loud.

"No. No Peyton don't. I'm sorry too. I love you so much. I'm on your left always. I got you. We're leaving now." Felicity jumps off the bed and grabs clothes. Quickly texting Claire.

"Baby what happened?" Chris is confused.

"I have no idea my love. But she needs me. They both need us." She continues to scramble through the room.

"Fey slow down. The babies remember?" He tries to calm her.

She stops. Turning her head to him. "My girl got stabbed. She is in the hospital. Our kids are fine. They won't be if they don't have Auntie Peyton in their life. So get your ass up and move." She yells collecting her things. She calls the front desk to get a car. They say it's going to be at least forty five minutes. She tells them to forget it. She calls someone who will get here quicker.

"Poppy?" She says as he answers the phone.

"My lovely. I saw you are here. What's wrong? You sound like you are crying?" He asks concerned.

"Poppy it's Pey. I need a car here now." She sniffles.

"I will be there in ten minutes. Where is she?" His voice trying to soothe her.

"She is in the hospital." Fey breaks down.

"Say no more my lovely. I'm on my way. Poppy will take care of everything." He hangs up.

                Fey is in front of the hotel. Pacing back and forth.

"Baby. Please stop." Chris is pleading with her but she's losing her mind right now.