Chapter 19

"Felicity you must eat." Elsa sighs heavily.

This morning has been hard. It's not the morning sickness though. It's her heart. It's utterly broken. "I'm trying Elsa." She sobs.

"I know love. But the babies." Sophia rubs her back.

Peyton left last night. Fey doesn't blame her one bit. But right now she could really use her. These women and their husbands have been incredible. Barely knowing her, they are still trying to take care of her. "You mean the two I will be raising without him?" Fey starts to sob uncontrollably.

"He will come around Tiny. Trust me. Please you must take of yourself and them right now." Hemsy looks upon her sadly. He puts his hand to her stomach. Now that Tom is gone too, she is grateful for him stepping in as her pseudo brother.

"What if he doesn't? What if now I don't want him to? I tried to tell him everything. I really did Hemsy. Multiple times. He said he didn't want to hear it or know. Maybe now. Maybe now I don't want him to be here. I tried so hard. Begged him to talk about it. I tried to be honest. Now I'm at fault? He promised me that he would never leave. I saw the look he gave me last night as he told me not to touch him. He isn't here. He hasn't tried to call or text. He hates me. I tried to do the right thing. Make karma right. Because I have dealt with enough of the bad side of it. I should have known better. I should have pushed it. I worked for so many years to make my shit straight." She puts her head in her hands.

"He doesn't hate you Mama Fey. He is just angry and hurt." Zen tries to help.

"Has Tommy ever looked at you like that? Told you to not fucking touch him?" Fey whips her head up. Zen looks down. "I didn't think so. He has more maturity than Chris. And he is like twenty years younger. It's over. I knew he would leave me. I told everyone. Who could honestly think that a two decade crush would end well? Oh me that's right! The Disney dork! Who, even in her forties, thought they could find happily ever after." Felicity pushes her food around her plate. "But this. This is my doing. I created this karma and now I have to get through it. Alone. All because I thought I was doing the right thing. Letting go. Helping Zachy too. All those years of pain I needed that closure. He did too. I just wanted him to know he was better than he thinks you know? I thought I was doing something good. Trying to help him heal. I was a fool. Karma hates me no matter what I do. So fuck it." She is trying to hold on as she brings a piece of food to her mouth. Knowing it's more than her she has to take care of. She has to go on for them. Her babies. Ones she has wanted for her whole life. His babies. The man she has wanted for decades babies. Her heart is not just broken. It is shattered to a million pieces. That bitch is going to pay for all of this. Fuck light and love. Screw being the better person. Fey is done with that. She hopes she suffers more than anything. She hopes she has to deal with the most amazing heartbreak she could ever have. She hopes her whole world collapses around her and she is left with nothing. And she ends up in complete devastation. Like she is. She is going to make sure that happens. That bitch took Chris from her. She will pay for taking Fey's hopes and dreams.

"Felicity? Is there anyone we can call?" Sophia asks softly.

"Not really. Pey is in hiding. Clay is trying to handle all of this. I've done enough. I've caused enough damage. You should all go. Before I do it to you too." She cries eating her crepe.

"Well that's not going to happen gorgeous. You didn't cause this. That psychopath ex of Tom's did. He allowed this. Fucking reindeer games." Robert says sternly but snickering.

"Why are you here Robbie? You're Chris's friend right? His mentor. His hero. The one that no matter what happens he can call remember? You must look at me in the same light as he does. Please just go. All of you." She sighs. "I need to be alone." Tears fall down her face.