in love with my step brother NSFW 18+

Childe pov

Me and my bro Zhongli are step bros, but to us were more than that. We had always been very close;), but when we were both about 5 years, we realized we were homiesexual. We then started dating but kept it a secret, because our parents would judge us. But then one time they caught us making out and soon after kicked us out of the house. It was a sad day, but thankfully harry styles was there to help us get back on track. He was a nice guy and I almost felt like cheating on Zhongli with him, only if Zhongli hadnt offered me free access to his netflix account.

2 years later me and Zhongli got married and harry was our priest. Zhongli got mad at him cause he started flirting with me when we were gonna kiss, I didnt mind it tho. Today was our 5th anniversary and I and Zhongli were going to have a celebrational family picnic with our parents, who I forced to come with us. I packed with us some whitesy cumsy tea and a shovel.

I quickly got to my car and drove to my favourite picnic spot. I parked my shiny juicy black muscular car and walked past a field of grass and some occasional marked stones. I finally found the perfect spot and placed down my picnic blanket and took out my tea and shovel. I first placed down my tea, and then my parents ashes. I carefully emptied the ashes into my tea and carefully drank it. I made sure to give Zhongli something too, so I started digging. I suddenly hit something hard and dragged out a casket. I opened it and took out Zhonglis perfectly preserved body. I gave him my tea and made him drink it. He made a moaning sound, which turned me on slightly. I then emptied all the tea on him and also some of my juicy bodily liquids. I soon came

to a conclusion that i had to do something about his body. Like I can't just leave him here. He will get lonely. So i picked up his body in bridal style. And started walking to my muscly juicy black car. But then the most incredible thing happened....... Somebody noticed me!!!!!!! It was some guard and i had to get away fast. I fastened zhongli around my waist and got on all four and started galloping away from the graveyard. Zhonglis nakey body made some people to stare but it didnt matter. I had to get out of there as quickly as possible. The guard was catching up so i did the only reasonable thing i could do at the moment. I threw Zhongli hot ass body on the guard. The guard seemed aroused by it and soon started deep throating him. I felt juicy big tears forming in my eyes as I ran away from the love of my life. I knew I would never be able to see him again. The thought crushed my heart. Literally.

Childe died from cardiac arrest