Bathing 18+ NSFW (very hot)

Childe pov:

I was walking along the beach on a sunny afternoon. The sand made its way between my toes, and it started itching. I bent down to remove the sand, but then i saw something. It looked like a small worm with a face. The worm could be poisonous, so I stepped on it to kill it. A big cloud of smoke appeared, and I looked down to see a full-grown man in a fish tail. He was flopping up and down on the ground and smashing his head against the sandy beach. 

'h-hhhhhh-help m-m-me' the thing said with its mouth full of sand. I decided to step on it even harder so it would stop flopping around. The thing let out a squeal as it felt my bare feet against its back. I was asserting my dominance because no way i was gonna do something a fish said! 

'What the fuck are you?' I asked the worm man as i stepped on him even harder. Wormy got surprised by my action and froze in place. I then started stomping on its back to get the sand out of it mouth. The fishy wormy thing gurgled the sand out of its mouth and then started speaking again:

'Get me to the water stupid whore' wormy said, 'my name is zhongli btw'. His words made my heart spike up in the air as I tried to breathe the air in my surroundings. Something about his words made me obey him and so i let him ride me to the water. I felt Zhonglis skin getting dryer and dryer as we made our way to the water. We soon reached the water and zhongli canonballed from me down in the water and smashed his head against the ground. My heart stopped as I saw a red liquid coming from his eyes. 

'ZHONGLI ARE U OKAY BBY' i creamed at his face as my whole body was shaking. Zhongli let out a small growl as his eyes started closing. The love of my life was dying right there in front of me. I had to do something, so I picked zhongli out of the water and drove him to the vet in my minivan. I splashed him now and then with my pepsi max to keep him wet. After a long drive we arrived at the vet, but it was nighttime and they werent open at night. My pepsi bottles had became empty so I had to keep zhongli wet with other liquids (aka childes bodily liquids). 

After an hour it was like 5am and I was soon out of liquid. The vet clinic opened at five and I saw the vets and doctors arriving. They quickly picked up zhongli and hurried him to the ER. I went to the bathroom to restock on liquids. After awhile the doctors came in the waiting room with worried looks on their faces. My heart started to rise as I knew in how bad condition Zhongli was. 

'Zhongli is under a curse' the vets said with sad faces. My body froze and I couldnt believe my ears. What curse? What are they hiding from me? I jumped up from my seat and took one of the nurses by their collar and pinned them against the wall. 

'WHAT CURSE TELL ME' I growled alphaly at the nurse. The nurse seemed to have frozen in chock as I was choking them. Suddenly I felt sharp pains in my back as the other nurses injected me with some liquids. I fell to the ground as my world turned black. 

'Wake up babe' I heard a voice say to me as I was getting back my consciousness. My eyes slowly opened themselves and I saw a familiar face. My head was throbbing and something felt off. Something was definitely different, everything around me felt humid and my body felt extremely light. My eyes finally adjusted to the light and I noticed what was wrong. I was in a fish tank and next to me was Zhongli. I tried to move my legs, but they couldnt separate. My pulse started raising as panic started getting to my head. I looked down to not see a pair of legs, but a fish tail instead. 

'WHATS GOING ON' I yelled at the researchers on the other side of the tank. They turned around and looked pleased. Something about their looks felt off and I felt uncomfortable. They walked closer and I swam to the other side of the fish tank. 

'I'm glad you're alright' one of the researchers said, 'we weren't sure if you were going to wake up' they said smiling softly. I then realized what had happened. They were the ones that had turned me into a worm! I would never forgive them, so I started smashing my body against the tank in hope for it to break. The researchers chuckled at me and said stuff like 'how cute' or 'who does he think he is'. I hit the tank so hard so I lost consciousness. 

After awhile as I woke up I noticed the researchers were gone. I looked up to zhongli who was bent over me. He seemed to have been observing my every move. 

'I know how to get out of here' Zhongli said with a serious look on his face. I had never seen him look that serious and it somehow aroused me, but he had a plan so i couldn't let my intrusive thoughts get over me. 

'Okay whats the plan' I said trying to look as serious as zhongli. He looked at me worriedly, but then brushed it off. My serious face prolly looked stupid and I started feeling insecure. 

'When you smashed against the glass, I noticed that it might break with just a little more power' Zhongli said, 'and i refuse to smash my beautiful body against the glass and get it ruined'. Oh well that is just stupid. Why cant he just sacrifice his body for the sake of both of us, but I didn't say anything bc i was still feeling insecure. 

'Lets breed and have our children smash against the glass' Zhongli said, still looking very serious. 

'WHAT!?' i blurted out. My cheeks had gone bright red and I couldn't believe what he was suggesting, but i didn't mind it tho. I would do anything to breed with zhongli, he was the prettiest worm i had ever seen. 

'Do you have anything against my idea?' Zhongli said threateningly. I shivered at his voice and let out a little 'no'. Zhongli looked pleased and then we mated. 

After a few weeks in the middle of the night. 

'I-i-i-i-i th-think they're coming' Zhongli whimpered. And as he said it millions of small zhonglis and childes came out of his asshole. They immediately started smashing against the glass like someone already had told them in the womb. The glass soon broke and we got flushed out of the aquarium with the smaller versions of us. 

'What now honey' I said to Zhongli as he still was exhausted from birthing. He probably had this all thought out because right now we were gasping for air on the floor. The mini zhonglis and childes jumped in the toilet searching for freedom and probably succeeded. 

'Go children and continue our legacy' Zhongli said to our babies as they swam away through the toilet system. I too hoped for their best and waved goodbye to them. 

'Now lets die here together darling' Zhongli said with a deep british accent. My face turned pale as I processed his words. 

'W-w-w-what do you mean love' I answered with a high-pitched austarlian accent. We would escape this place together. Im sure we will figure out something. 

'Now the babies can continue living their life with our genes' he smiled at me, 'we're both useless now so lets spends our last minutes wisely'. So this was it. His only purpose in life was to breed and die. So that was the mindset of worm-people, but I was still originally human. I want to live, with Zhongli. I felt tears forming by my eyes. Zhongli smiled at me softly and tried wiping them away, but I couldn't stop thinking about all the people I would leave and the stuff I still had to do. I couldn't even say goodbye. My skin was getting dryer and dryer. Zhongli was hugging me tight but I couldn't look him in the eyes, not after what he had done and soon we both withered away to a better place. 

And then I woke up

Jk they both died