Crossing boundaries;) NSFW 18+ part 2

A/N ignore the pic, this is not an aether x childe

Childe pov:

I was making my way to the train while dragging aether by its knees. Aether had fainted during the ceremony and i was asked to take it to the train. When I came to the train I was met with an arousing sight. Waiting for me by the train was the same man whom lap I tripped into, during the election, le dottoré aka the doctor. 

'Bonjour, mes friends je has waited for tu veri lonk' it spoke to me with a heavily implied french accent. I felt submissived so I had to do something. Aether had started to wake up so I dropped it to the ground. Now was the time to become the man and alpha of this train.

'Hola signora uno dos tres amigos' I said in a hot masculinitified manner. Both aether and le dottoré looked shocked at my spanish skills and started to worship me. I stepped on both of them to get on the train and then they entered after me. 

After an hour or so le dottoré invited us into his suite for something fun he said. I felt like something was off and he was acting weird, but I was gonna die anyways so i followed him and dragged aether with me. 

'Bienvenue to mon suite amigos' he sexually said while showing off his glamorous suite. I looked around the kinda empty white room with some red stains in a corner. My intrusive thoughts to ask him what it was almost took over me but I resisted and instead looked at le dottoré's ass while he struggling to drag out a whiteboard from the closet. 

'Oui oui boyz zou we are gonna have a zpelling bee' le dottoré said while searching for markers. Damn this sounded like time-wasting dumb shit but the door was locked so i didnt rlly have a choice. Aether also looked dumbfounded and flabbergasted while his eyes also made their way to la dottorés ass.

'Ma boyz i will tell you mois rules now' le dottoré said while fixing the marker between his fingers in the air, 'i zay word and you write it on whitebord along with your zignature, itz important for the game' dotore said smirking. He gave me the marker while i still was standing there flabbergasted with my bro aether. 

'Now spell on the whitebord the next thing im gonna say', dottore said and straightened his voice, '"I agree to devote myself to the tsaritsa for granting my wish."'. I didn't hear half the words he said but it was just a game so it didnt matter.

'And dont forget your signature fufufu' dottore said impatiently. I walked to the whiteboard slowly because i was having another main character moment. I remembered some keywords like agree, tsaritsa and wish. I lifted the marker agonizingly slow and started scribbling down what i remembered. After a long ten minutes I looked behind me to see a flabbergasted dottore. 

'Ehm i dont think thats quite right' aether said looking worried. I looked at dottore again who was too stunned to speak and then at the whiteboard. There was nothing wrong with the whiteboard and I think i kinda nailed it. 

'"I agree to grant the tsaritsas wish to sign dotorres voluptuous left ass cheek"' le dottoré said slowly and I could see the blood escape from his face, still looking pretty flabbergasted. He then looked at me angrily. 

Le dottoré's pov:

'GET OUT RIGHT NOW' I yelled at the pesky rats that were ruining my career. They quickly wobbled out of the room and I ran to the bathroom to get a wet towel and some soap. My trap had gone bonkers. I had changed the marker to a permanent marker to get childe to serve the tsaritsa by signing off this dumb whiteboard with the help of this dumb spelling bee. The fact that he was as dumb as a child never occurred to me even though that was literally his name. I violently tried to scrub off the marker but it didn't come off, and the tsaritsa would be visiting a few days from now. 

'A-are you okay' I heard an annoying voice ask me from the door. Aether was here. Perfect.

'Come here you stupid brat and scrub this off' I yelled at him. He whimpered and started scrubbing hard. After a lot of scrubbing it was still not coming off. 

'Can't you do any better' I looked down at the crap that was scrubbing like his life depended on it. Well i guess it wasn't working so i have to go to plan B. I ran to the other side of the train to find childe sleeping quietly in his bed. How dare he. I kicked the bed and childe yelped when he fell to the ground. 

'Go and destroy that whiteboard into a million pieces... sucker' i said and slayed. Childe looked at me confused but did what I told him to obediently. 

A few days later on tsaritsas visit. 

'Tell me more about these plans you have for the games my dear' Tsaritsa said to me. We were drinking tea in my suite and were on our way to the games. I nodded and headed for the closet with all my documents. As I opened the door, millions of pieces of whiteboard washed over me. 

'What do you have here dear' Tsaritsa said and started to use her restoration powers.

'NOO DONT DO THAT MY QUEEN' i yelled, but it was too late. 

Tsaritsa looked at me, too stunned to speak as she lifted her sword. 

stay tuned for part 3!