Childe's big duck

*chapter contains duck*

Zhongli pov: 

It was a sunny afternoon and i was drinking tea in liuli pavilion. The wind was airy and fresh as the birds chirped in the scenery. I tried to concentrate on the storytellers stories but my mind was somewhere else. I couldnt stop thinking about his gingery hair and beautiful lips and most of all his enormous duck. These thoughts made me blush and suddenly i heard a voice from behind:

- 'Hello comrade' Childe said with a smirk on his face. His smile made my heart flutter and i could barely breathe. I looked into his eyes that were shining in the bright sunlight. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. 

- 'Are you alright comrade?', he said with a worried look. He then leaned in closer and put his hand against my forehead. This made me blush which increased my body heat. I couldn't look him in the eyes because it would melt my insides out. 

- 'You're temperature is too high' he said after feeling me for a while. I knew i wasn't sick. It was childes presence that aroused me. I was feeling very embarrassed at the moment. The wind had seemed to disappear completely and the sun was shining. 

- 'I'm going to take you to your house, you should get rest' Childe said. I couldn't believe my ears, *the* childe tartaglia is going to come in my home. But my house is a mess! How will he react? The thought of Childe getting mad at me for not cleaning my house caused my body heat to rise again. At this point my temperature was around 39C ( aka 312,15K or 102,2F). 

He then picked me up in bridal style and I nuzzled my head into his neck. Childe flinched when feeling my bare head against his bare neck. His neck was so strong and smooth and I resisted the urge to bite it. I fell asleep on his shoulder and before i knew it, I was asleep.

I woke up in my bed. How did get here? I don't remember, but then it hit me, Childe had carried me here. I hope he isn't here anymore, I wouldn't be able to take the embarrassment. Wait a second, why am i in my pajamas? Who changed me? Did Childe c-

- 'Morning sleepyhead, are you feeling better?' Childe said with a soft smile which caused the butterflies in my stomach to flutter. I felt my cheeks getting redder when i realized he had changed my clothes. My body heat had risen again and Childe looked worried, but that worry soon changed into a smirk. 

- 'Oh so you're not really sick are you' he said suggestively. Oh no he had noticed. My whole face  flushed red as he continued to look down on me. I didn't know what to do, I would probably soon be an offer to his enormous duck ive heard people talk about. 

- 'I knew you want to see it' he said as he whipped out his enormous duck. Its head was white with a brown base. It really was the biggest duck he had seen. Suddenly the duck went wild and started breaking furniture. 

- 'I have grown it for a long time now, do you like it?' he asked me with a smirk on his face. It was the ugliest duck ive ever seen but i smiled and nodded to not hurt his feelings. 

A/N sorry