duck duck goose NSFW (bathing, str1pp1ng) 18+

Requested by some guy with their social security number as their username (aka @348850629b, thanks for the request!)

This was a completely regular day for Childe, or it would have been, if he hadn't missed one tiny detail. It was mating season, and all the hot babes were ready for the taking.

Childe scurried unsuspectingly down his owners front lawn, when he noticed a hoard of fellow duck mates strolling past him. He watched as his duck friends made their way into a normally somewhat empty barn. This barn held nothing but hay and other not useful stuff, like a decaying corpse of Childe's owner and a completed one piece manga collection, so he was very confused and oblivious to what was taking place in there. Childe ran after straight into the barn, because he isn't one to miss out on any opportunity to break into other peoples property.

When Childe walked in, his beak dropped in utter shock. Inside the barn were babe after babe lined up and shaking their duck tails to no other than to U.S.A by the twinks from enstars idk. It almost looked like some kind of cultic ritual. Childe could feel the vibration of the music deep into his core, and it kind of turned him on, but he was too ashamed to admit it to anyone.

Childe skedaddled around in the barn in the search of a nice hot babe, that wasn't taken because Childe isn't one to steal other mens wives. He eventually found an immaculate smell of bleach and chlorine entering his nostrils. The smell was yummy yummy and bro followed it. 

At the other side of the barn, by the source of the smell, sat a strong muscular duck. Childe immediately took a step back at the sight. He was supposed to look for hot babes not muscular lads, he wasn't interested in those. No, not at all. But that step back caught the veiny muscular ducks attention. 

"Why ya leavin' chav? Join me in me bleach and chlorine bath. Its the pure stuff chav" The duck, who was significantly bigger than the others, said. 

Childe looked at the duck with horror, as the duck returned it with a smirk. Childe was speechless. The newfound duck continued his introduction. 

"I call it BCB" 

"Big cock bender...?" 

"It stands for bleach and chlorine bath you silly little baka"

Childe felt embarrassed for getting it wrong and his face flushed completely red. His body temperature rose to 43C (which might be 110F idfk) and his knees bent in half since all of Childe's energy were focused on handling this humiliating and claustrophobic situation. After an hour he finally made up a response. 

(Fun fact: the average body temperature for ducks and geese is 107.5F (=41.944...C))

"W-why are you in there...?" Childe asked the guy nervously. 

"It's duck mating season, chav. I have to follow the newest trends and become the hottest chav in town. Btw im zhongli nice to meet ya chav" The du- Zhongli said. 

Before Childe even had time to think of a response, another bird showed up, except this one was different. It was much much bigger and stronger than Childe and it came marching up to them. It was not like other ducks...

it was a goose.

Childe looked horrified at the new creature. Zhongli's eyebrows furrowed and sent the goose a death glare. Thus the goose didn't seem to give a fuck and instead started speaking up. 

"Wsg Zhongli! Who's this hot babe you've found?" The goose said and looked Childe up and down. Childe felt himself getting even redder than before, his feathers were also beginning to fall off due to the anxiety he felt. 

"Back off i saw him first" Zhongli growled at the goose and stepped out of the BCB. As he exited the bath, Childe could see his shimmering and glistering feathers reflecting the bright sunlight. They were the most beautiful feathers Childe had ever seen, but also the last feathers Childe would ever see. 

The instant Zhongli stepped out, the goose whipped out a big bazooka and aimed it directly at Zhongli. Childe bent down in fetal position and covered his ears, preparing for the worst. Zhongli on the other hand, wouldn't let that slide. 

In response to the goose's action, Zhongli whipped out his own, newly bought, nerf gun. 

"Cover your ears chav, this will be over soon, and then we will get to have fun;)" Zhongli said with a grin and positioned his nerf gun so it was aimed directly at the goose's eyes. Then they started firing. 

Zhongli shot the goose in the eye which caused the goose to lose balance and accidentally aimed his shot directly at the BCB. Luckily, Zhongli's reactions were fast and he grabbed Childe by his collar and ran away from the bath. The bath exploded due to the impact of the bazooka and exploded. Childe and Zhongli were far enough from it to survive, but they had to face some irredeemable consequences. The explosion caused their feathers to burn off, so now they were both completely naked! 

"Ahhhhh this is so embarrassing!" Childe said while covering his face in embarrassment. Zhongli looked at him and smirked at the sight. 

"Yk you look pretty hot without those feathers, we should mate fr" Zhongli said, and Childe finally decided to look up. 

"Ew that's what you actually look like? Put the feathers back on"