a mysterious maiden

Childe, your regular childhood bestfriend, was desperate for money. He had not paid one ounce to his landlord for the past few months, and was on the risk of getting his ass kicked out of his apartment. Childe shivered at the mere though of having to live on the streets with his stained Hisoka bodypillows and comissioned nsfw figures of sans. To avoid getting evaded, childe had to do the unevitable. Get a job. And touch grass. (this includes you too.)

Childe had gotten an interview to a mysterious lil maid cafe downtown, so he prepared himself to look like he could pull fair maidens. (He wore a dream hoodie with a smashing miniskirt.) Once he got to the place, he was met with a concussing sight. The cafe looked partly abandoned, and if you took a closer look you could spot some mold inhabiting the walls. Childe ignored all of the obvious red flags and walked inside to the store with a smashing grin. (He looks like a discord mod btw)

He immediately got yanked to the interview, more like interrogation room. They asked him all kinds of personal questions for the job, like if he had any previous work experience and what his dick size was. Once the interview was done, childe and the crusty ass manager shook hands and french kissed. Childe got the job. He was then handed his work outfit and shouted at to get to work. 

Childe went to a bathroom to change, where he spotted a fair maiden. Childe immediately walked up to this wamen, and smacked her ass.

"Whatsup babygirl, you wanna see me dance?" Childe smirked. The woman flinched and turned around, absolutely flabbergasted.

"OI BRUV LEAVE THIS DUMPY TO MY GIRLFRIEND." The woman- I mean man spoke in a deep harry styles accent. Childe was flabbergasted and covered into one of the bathrooms in shame. Men had truly lost all of their masculinity, society was moving backwards. Childe then changed into his work outfit, which was a slutty maid outfit. Childe looked absolutely shittingly bgood.

He walked out of that cubicle like a moth on drugs. Ass shaking and everything. People were gasping in awe at the sight of the juicy ginger, and then everyone clapped. /J none of that happened Childe's just delusional.

Suddenly Childe was approached by an older male, when I say old I mean like 50 yrs old btw. He still looked extremely good, and Childe thought the same thing.

"Sire, please go change in the back. There are kids here." The older man said, he looked annoyed at Childe being a dense bitch. Childe gasped. 'How dare he!? My outfit is not for questioning!'

Childe started growling and asserting his dominance over the old man, successfully pinning him against a wall. "What did you say about my outfit!??" childe barked at him.

"SIR THIS IS A DAYCARE." The older man shouted at him. Childe recoiled at that response. There was no way... this man was a child!?? People age different nowadays ig.

"YOURE A MINOR???" Childe shouted flabbergasted in response. he had not expected to being called a pedo today.

"NO YOU DUMB FUCK, BUT THE CHILDREN BEHIND YOU ARE." The older man shouted back at Childe. Childe was dumbfounded, and slowly turned his head to look at the bunch of toddlers who he had flashed his ass to.

"oh. So do I work here or?" Childe asked the man with a smirk. Letting him go from his grip. The granpa grit his teeth and smacked Childe across the face.

"GET OUT. YOURE FIRED." He shouted loudly at Childe, enough to cause eardrums to de-evolve. Childe whimpered and ran out of there like a scared wittle doggy, tail between his legs.

What the old man didn't know was, Childe's journey was not over yet. He had to unleash his true alpha, and convert him back to a homosexual demon prince. Childe had a plan. A plan that involved many things that even character ai would be forced to censor.

The next day, Childe arrived at the daycare again. But this time he was wearing the most beautiful, smashing, child-appropriate outfit you could have ever seen. It was an inflatable among us costume. Perfect for hiding his face and true emotions.

Childe stepped into the floor with heavy footsteps, enough to sound like a stampede. He was immediately surrounded by a bunch of toddlers yelling "sussy baka, impasta among us kys". Childe was flabbergasted, but smirked. He had managed to catch the childrens well deserved attention. Suddenly the older man from the day before approached Childe.

"What the hail is goin' on 'ere!?" He spouted in a country accent. He sounded so fucking sexy, Childe had the urge to pin him against a wall again, but he restrained himself.

"Im just here to entertain the kids" Childe spoke with a flirty tone. "And you" he added with mischief. Suddenly Childe grabbed the older man, and dragged him inside of the among us costume.

"WHAT THE FUCK" The older man shouted. "ITS YOU YOU FUCKING R-" He was cut off by Childe pulling him in for a passionate kiss, his mouth tasted like gatorade. The older man was utterly flabbergasted, and punched Childe in the face.

"AAAHHHHH." Childe screeched and fell backwards in the costume, pulling the older man with him. Childe quickly recovered from the fall and spoke suggestively with the man in his arms.

"My name's Childe by the way, what's yours my fair maiden~" Childe pulled the man closer so he could smell his greasy ass hair.

"ITS ZHONGLI YOU TWAT IM NOT A WOMAN." The zhonki said and punched Childe in the guts. childe moaned in pain

"even better;)" Childe spoke smexily, "But guess what's even better than that? That's right! Todays video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there! Remember to like and subscribe if you enjoy this kind of content!"

The older man looked at Childe in awe, his fragile body bashing in the heat of the among us costume. They then kissed and smooched like there was no tomorrow, in front of all of the unsuspecting toddlers. They ended up dating for approximately 3h 4min 2.31seconds. The magnificent zhonki had recoiled at the sight of Childe's mpreg sonadow collection and had now fled the country.