Getting intimate with the CEO (who also is my ex-husband)

Warning! Chapter contain topics such as childe abuse which might trigger some audiences.

Zhongli pov:

I had been very lonely for the past few years because I can't pull bitches. But in before i drowned in this indescribable emptiness, there was someone in my life. It was the first time I had ever felt feelings such as arouseness and horniness. But he then cheated on me with harry styles, so I beat him up and he never talked to me after that. I don't understand why!! I then lost my job and custody of my five children because of first degree assault. Life was unfair, it had always been. But now i have started to find light in this emptiness, which encouraged me to move towards a bright future. So, i started looking for a job! yay!

When I finally was released from jail, I started looking for a job. Many people didn't want to hire anyone with a criminal record, so I couldn't live my dream as a kindergarten teacher. But there was one job that accepted me for who I was, so now I am omw to the interview. I galloped to the building and entered. The elevator took me to the 69th floor, the ride was pleasant but there was a weird scent in the air. It was pure ecstasy. Then I entered the ceo:s room and saw something I could not believe.

-'How have you been baby girl' the ginger man said from behind the counter. Next to him was that rat harry styles. Wtf why is he here. He ruined my life. I almost started to cum but then he continued speaking:

-'I see you have come to audition for cornhub', childe said, 'as you can see, I am the CEO of the company'. 

I was in shock. CHILDE WAS THE CEO OF MY FAVOURITE COMPANY????

'CHILDE??????' I creamed out loud. 'SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE CEO???' Childe looked at me deep in my brown orbs and spoke;

'Do you remember when I said I was making a smashing success of selling certain tapes?' 

'YES????' Childe was being a sussy little bitch and I would have slapped the shit out of him if harry wasn't there.

'Those were tapes of you and harry smashin' He continued. In a burst of pure anger, I ran up to childe and picked up his ginger ass. I then violently threw him across the room, and he flew nicely out of the window and died.

'Anyways harry you wanna smash?' I asked the astonishingly hot man and he smirked suggestively.