Tied up 18+ NSFW (and put down)

Childe had a big big hairy duck. Some people would call it an abomination, others would call it a masterpiece. Childe would call it Fred. Fred was a lovely duck, loved by many, but not many enough. Childe loved Fred, Fred loved Childe, but sometimes Fred was a bit too much. He got in the way of Childe's work, hobbies, love life, family, free time... and Childe decided that he had enough. Fred had to be put down. 

Fred loved Childe, but he knew Childe didn't love him. Childe never listened to him, never spoke to him, never fed him... he didn't even listen when Fred tried to tell Childe that his real name was Zhongli. So Fred knew something had to change. Childe had to be put down. 

So the rivalry between the two friends began. Who knows what this rivalry will lead to? Which one will stand victorious in the end? You'll find out in the next episode of Love Island! Now it's time for a 15 minute ad-break. Stay tuned!

Welcome back to Love Island everyone! For your two favourite contestants, we have prepared a day at the beach. On this beachday, will they be planning each other's demise or will the day take a spicy turn? You'll find out in todays episode of Love Island!

Childe pov:

Hehehehehe today is the perfect day to get rid of that disgusting grainy rat... I am going to come up with the most evil plan in history and no one is going to stop me!  I exit my bedroom to begin my day and on the way out i bump into him

None of us said a word. All we did was stare at eachother and slowly back away, but what he didn't realise is... i stole his room key! Now i could plan the evilest of evil traps in his room and he would be gone hehheheheheh. 

Fred pov:

After bumping into the ginger i quickly skedaddled away. I heard him laughing but decided to ignore it. He really thought he would get on my nerves by bumping into me like that... but little did he know. When Childe bumped into me, I snatched his room key... now i can lock his room and he will have to sleep outside for the rest of his time here.