five: unexpected

Cheryl has gotten into the Ferrari car of the Ferrari driver, she had to admit this was a very cool car to have. She was imagining how fast she could go if she was driving around in this car as she was putting her seatbelt on.

Charles started the car heading out of the parking lot trying the break the awkward silence as the girl next to him straightly went on her phone. "Would you like to put on some music?" He said to the best of his efforts this was the best he could come up with. Cheryl simply just shrugged and connected her phone to the car opening Melody Melody by Danyel Gerard.

Charles smiled ear to ear hearing the old french song playing in his car while driving in the little streets of Italy. "How do you know this song? My parents used to play this a lot when we had road trips." Charles said the memories playing in his mind.

To his surprise, the girl just stayed silent before asking him a totally different question. "Where is your girlfriend? I think she would've appreciated you taking her home instead of a stranger." Horner said emphasizing the girlfriend as he did earlier today.

"She has dinner with the other wags. I am very much ditched actually, thanks for the reminder." Charles said with a cheeky smile of sarcasm.

"You are very welcome Leclerc." The blonde girl said looking out the window. 

Getting close to the hotel after the deep silence accompanied by Cheryl's playlist the Ferrari interrupted the song by looking at the girl still staring out the window. "What are your plans for dinner?" He said which made the girl look back at him, taking her eyes off the view outside the window.

"Nothing much, room service." She said admiring the boy aside from profile as he was looking at the road until he turned back at the girl, catching her admiring eyes.

"Dinner with me might be better than room service don't you think? Being all alone in your room sounds depressing." Charles offered to make Cheryl's mind bamboozled.

"You know what sure." Said the Horner girl without hesitation for the first time surprising the boy driving the car into the hotel's driveway.

Charles had a successful conversation for the first time with the Horner girl, he was happy, to say the least. "It's settled then, meet you at the lobby at 8?"Charles asked Cheryl as the valet opened the girl's door.

"8 o'clock it is." Cheryl said before getting out of the car and going into the hotel.

-

Cheryl got into her room and opened a bottle of blush from the mini fridge pouring into a wine glass before opening some music in the background as she got into getting ready. She did her makeup as she sipped on her drink. She browsed the neatly hung clothes in the wardrobe settling on a little black dress and checkered diamond stilettos. She got back to the bathroom to do her hair after putting her clothes on. As she was done she forgot about the time, it was already 08.10. 

"Shit." She mumbled to herself as she heard a knock on the door. Cheryl quickly ran to the door opening she saw a certain blue-eyed boy all dressed up in front of her.

"I am so sorry, totally lost track of time." She said apologetically, inviting the boy inside to her hotel room. "I am all done, give me 2 minutes, help yourself out for a drink." She said not letting the boy even speak as she ran back to the bathroom looking for her earrings.