twenty-two: netflix

Cheryl woke up from her sweet sleep with the sounds of Tehani and Blaze chatting about her while they are seated on her bed. When they realized she woke up Blaze got up from the bed and headed toward the door.

"Finally Cherry, I can't be the one entertaining the guests while you sleep. I need to cause trouble or something being home is so boring!" He said as he left having an outburst that caused Tehani to laugh her ass off.

"Tehani?" Cheryl said not understanding if she is still dreaming.

"Yes, Cherry?" Tehani answered which caused the Horner girl to jump on her best friend and leave kisses on her cheeks.

"Blaze! Come back I am dying!!" Tehani yelled.

"Okay okay, I just missed you, gosh." Cheryl said as she pulled back and sat up on her bed.

"And whose fault is that again?" Tehani asked as she narrowed her eyelids.

"Mine... but I am sorry Terry. I love you so much I just didn't know what I was saying." Cheryl tried to make it up with her words.

"Okay, now you may continue hugging." Tehani said which caused Cheryl to snuggle up to her.

"Question, why are you in my house?" Cheryl asked not understanding how Tehani is there when they weren't on speaking terms.

"Your mom said there is food and hot boys coming today, I didn't have a choice. I need to get myself a boyfriend one of these days or my mother will lose hope in me." Tehani said which made her best friend laugh.

"I'm sorry but no boy other than Blaze and barely any food in the house as long as the chef isn't here." Cheryl said knowing the pantry was also empty because her mother went through a health phase which caused them to throw away everything.

"What do you mean? The chef is in and everybody is dressed up." Tehani said confusedly which made Cheryl also confused.

"I wasn't told anything." Cheryl got up from her bed putting her UGG slippers on as she headed downstairs followed by Tehani's heel sounds.

"Mama! What's going on?" Cheryl asked trying to find her mother to be treated with her father.

"Cheryl, what are you doing downstairs with your pajamas? Please get changed before guests arrive." Christian spoke in a tired manner, he was definitely tired of the kids stalling on days like these.

"Can someone tell me what's going on in this house today or am I still in a dream?"Cheryl asked annoyed s she turned to Tehani. "You being here should've been the hint number one of this being a dream." She also added which cause Tehani to pinch her.

"Ouch!" Cheryl screamed.

"Not a dream." Tehani shrugged.

"What's going on here girls? What's up with the screaming?" Geri asked as she came downstairs.

"Can you tell your eldest to be a role model and dress up before guests arrive? I swear the camera crew will come and film her in pajamas, truly you want another scandal." Christian said as he sat down on the couch.

"Camera crew? Are we becoming Kardashians?" Cheryl asked as Geri and Tehani started pushing her upstairs before Christian lost his cool.

"Lowkey, I would be the most popular among the fans." Tehani said as they entered Cheryl's room.

"No doubt on that honey but we are in a time crunch over here." Geri said as she started getting makeup out on the vanity.

"Will I ever know what we are hosting at our house?" Cheryl asked she sat down on the chair her eyes closed as she laid back.

"Probably not." Tehani said sarcastically causing Cheryl to laugh.

"Funny girls really." Geri said unamused. "There is a congrats party among friends for Max today and Netflix wants a little bit of footage." Geri explained.

"Oh my, now I understand why it was a top secret. Max's congrats party with family and friends, wow." Cheryl said sarcastically as her mother did her hair.

"Blew me off honestly." Tehani added her unbothered sarcasm as she was picking out some clothes.

-

Cheryl got ready in less than 15 minutes wearing a sequined button-up with a black skirt matched with black knee-high boots. They were out in the garden as the camera crew was setting up guests were arriving one by one filling the house and the garden. Cheryl and Blaze were assigned the task of greeting guests both Horner siblings' faces lit up as they saw familiar faces from the grid started approaching them.

"Welcome welcome, my fam!" Blaze greeted Lando and Daniel which earned a single eye-roll from Cheryl.

"Welcome Dani, I missed you." She said as she embraced the tall guy.

"Well, with the newer younger guys around the team aren't the only ones forgetting about me I guess. Never seen you without the new guys on the paddock and then you disappeared." Daniel replied with his thick Australian accent.

"Shut up, Dani you know I love you." Cheryl said.

"I know I know, this way?" He asked as he pointed to the living area.

"Yes, follow Christian Horner's voice, our worst nightmare." The two laughed as the McLaren drivers went in.

"Blaze can you go in, your father needs your help with the rest of the guests." Geri asked.

"Yeah mama, of course." Blaze nodded as they both went in which left Cheryl alone and bored being fake nice to guests until she saw a Ferrari as bright red as Cheryl's nose from the cold parked on the driveway.

Cheryl thought to herself no way, no way my mother invited that one Ferrari driver knowing damn well literally everything that went down between them. Not only did she invite her, but she also didn't even prepare the girl for this moment. How unthoughtful can she be? After all these years the moment, they connected this is the type of thing she pulls?

Cheryl turned her back wanting to disappear right that second until she felt a tough on her shoulder causing her to turn around.

"Hello, no welcome for me?" He said.