eleven: damage control

Cheryl pulled back from her embrace of Charles. She was still in shock at the sight of Charles's romantic side. She always knew he was dreamy and kind but never this which was understandable because he has a girlfriend.

He has a girlfriend.

Cheryl realized the fact that she was the other woman right now. She tried her hardest to not be her but now she was hugging the boyfriend of someone else. No matter what Charles said including him saying that he likes Cheryl and all that fancy sayings he wasn't hers to like. He wasn't his boy, he was her boy. Cheryl's smile flunked with the thoughts she ran her hand through her long blonde hair with frustration. She took a few steps back from the boy.

"Charles-" Cheryl was about to speak as Blaze entered the terrace. "Are you guys done? This time we actually ordered food." Blaze said smiling.

"No-" Charles said meanwhile Cheryl said "Yes."

"So are you done or not?" Blaze said confused.

"Yes, let's eat." Cheryl said pressing her lips together as he passed the two boys as she headed inside.

"What's the damage, Leclerc?" Blaze asked the Ferrari driver about Cheryl.

"Nothing, there is no photo, she knows and she is fine." Charles said simply.

"That's a relief, come on let's go in, mate." Blaze said putting his hand on Charles's back smiling.

The body entered the living room to see the two blonde girls eating already, more like devouring all the food ordered. The boys looked at each other confused before sitting on the couch. "You guys are wild animals in the body of debutantes." Blaze said with fear all over his face.

"Eww I can't go to that ball another year, I am never getting married." Tehani said which made the group laugh. "Well, you could've if you didn't have a new escort every year." Cheryl said as she shrugged popping a fry in her mouth. "Yeah like you are any different." Blaze said to her sister. "I only went the first time because I saw it on Gilmore Girls. The rest was for the free drinks, who cares about the boy." Cheryl shut her younger brother down.

"So you guys have debutante balls? I thought that was a myth." Charles said surprised.

"Well, we probably don't have it after last year." Tehani answered which made the holy trinity share weird looks before laughing their bottoms off leaving Charles out.

"Wait what happened last year?" The confused boy asked.

"Terry came out on her coming out." Blaze said laughing even more but it made the blue-eyed boy more confused.

"Okay, you know how you are supposed to go to debutante balls to come out to society. Well, I thought it would be a good idea after downing 2 flasks before going down the stairs to come out to society as a bisexual girl." Tehani explained which made Charles finally laugh.

"I almost peed my pants." Cheryl revealed.

-

The trio was now alone, Charles left after eating dinner with them. They were now getting ready to go out, Cheryl was now more confused than ever but there was nothing she could do. If Charles liked Cheryl as he said the ball was in his court. She also valued the boundary her father set by telling her to stay away from the guy.