nine: mystery woman

The picture above will be the picture mentioned in this episode, which is from a scene from the previous episode.

-

Two of the Horners were back at the Horner family house on the outskirts of London leaving Blaze behind. Cheryl got out of the house being back to her daily routine for the past few days they've been home she has been working at her own fashion atelier. The whole team worked hard to make the new collection come alive on time for their runway show. 

Cheryl got in her forest green Ferrari Roma she missed throughout the weekend. The smell of the leather inside helped her day start on a happy note. She drove to her atelier talking on the phone bunch of different people asking her stupid questions but she tried her hardest to be friendly to all. Horner left her car in the driveway rushing inside to the atelier. She tried to run into her office without someone catching her but when her staff saw her enter through the windows they ran surrounding the girls with the things going wrong with the collection and the show. Poor girl got into the meeting room working nonstop for the next two hours.

-

The Monegasque boy was backing Monaco for the past few days, he was hanging out with his beautiful girlfriend Charlotte. They even had dinner with the girl's family right after coming back from Monza. Charles was now in his streaming room, live on twitch with Pierre and Lando playing F1 Simulation. He read through the comments and he read out the comment that was keep getting asked which he found weird.

"You guys keep asking about a mystery girl you saw with me, Charlotte is no mystery." Charles answered the comment laughing as he had a very public relationship.

"Charlotte I am so jealous of you, give me Charles back!" Pierre said jokingly.

"Mate they don't mean Charlotte for your information." Lando said as he was checking the rest of the comments after stopping his game after seeing a certain comment. "There is apparently a paparazzi photo of you in Monza with a 'blonde girl'" Lando added as he emphasized the very last part knowing the girl is Cheryl Horner.

Charles's face completely dropped as he understood what Lando said, he was better off trying to not think about the Horner girl for the sake of his relationship but this changed everything. As he was deep in his thoughts he crashed his car in the simulator which caused Pierre to win.

"Suck it! I won!" Pierre yelled as Lando and Charles looked at each other through the screen. Charles looked at the comments which caused him to feel like a bucket of burning water pouring down from the top of his head.

"Charles is cheating on Charlotte."

"Who is the mystery girl?"

"I don't believe in love anymore after these two broke up."

"Blondes always steal taken boys."

"Poor Charlotte."

Charles pulled himself together seeing the comments trying to figure a way to fix his mess. Cheryl had a grip on a boy from the first moment but none of them ever did something wrong, ever even intended to do something. He was devastated reading the comments about him and her when they had shared a couple of moments of innocence and not a single thought of something more than that.