ten: cloud

Monaco Monaco Monaco, the place of luxury and great sunsets. Cheryl was now currently at the duplex apartment of the Horners located in Monaco. Blaze was deported to Monaco after having a fight with Charles Leclerc and a few days after he was joined by her also-deported sister. After telling her family she had a picture with the wags and Charlotte from the same day Christian Horner sent Cheryl to Monaco as soon as the jet could fly. Now both siblings were sitting on the couch watching old Disney shows for the past 2 days.

"I'm hungry." Tehani said as she sat on the long part of the L-shaped cloud couch. Tehani came with Cheryl after seeing her deported right in front of her. There was no point in Tehani staying if Blaze and Cheryl were gone.

"Shh Terry! She is about to break into a song." Cheryl said shushing her best friend.

"Cheryl I'm hungry too." Blaze said poking her sister's shoulder. "Order something, shut up!" Horner girl said with her thick British accent. "Let's go out to eat." Tehani spoke which made Cheryl figure out that these two planned this. Cheryl squinted her eyes looking between her brother and her best friend. "You traitors, we said no leaving the couch. You went behind my back to get me to go out. You two are the dumbest duo I met!" Cheryl said as she stomped off upstairs to her room leaving the traitor two alone.

"What do we do?" Blaze asked Tehani.

"She is going crazy with the possibility of the paparazzi putting the picture out." Tehani said as she turned to Blaze. "If he still had the picture they would've dropped it." Blaze said logically.

"You know maybe you should talk to Charles and tell him to come over." Tehani said with mischief written all over her face. "Why would I fucking do that Terry?" Blaze asked with confusion, he was fine with the guy but the thought of the Ferrari driver in his house with his sister again was way out of place.

"She thinks we don't understand her, maybe if Charles explains it's going to be okay she will be back to normal. They are in this together now. It's a scandal for both." Tehani spoke lying her ass off unashamed. She wanted Charles and Cheryl together and she will do anything for her best friend's sake. "You know what, women know what's up." Blaze said as Tehani rolled her eyes thinking about the dumbness of men.

-

Cheryl rushed down with her beige loungewear which consisted of sweatpants and a sweatshirt as she heard the bell. "Dibs on the milkshake!" She yelled thinking the other two ordered food but she entered the living room to see Charles Leclerc. She forgot how amazing the sight of the blue-eyed boy in real life was. She constantly checked the boy's Instagram ever since they parted ways but this was a much better feeling. She didn't know what to say to him neither did he.

"Oh, I thought it was food guys, sorry." Cheryl said as she made her way back to the stairs which caused Charles to get up from his seat and follow the girl. "Can we have a chat if you have time?" Charles asked. "Sure." Horner said as she went upstairs to her room. Charles followed the girl to her room and then she opened her terrace sitting down on the sofa by the firepit. Charles sat on the other end of the small sofa as he looked at the girl's eyes through his Raybans.

"Don't you want to speak to me?" Charles spoke going cutting right into the chase. Cheryl has her legs up on the sofa as she hugged them, looking at the fire pit. "I would've really liked that." Cheryl said trying to look at Charles with the sun in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Charles asked. "Well, I would've really liked the idea of talking to you. You never reached out, not even after the photos leaked." Horner said softly turning back to the firepit.