Samuel the Third [Sex: Threesome]

Admittedly, it was a bit of a shock when Andreas told me that he and Nehemiah were going to visit Cameron. I thought that man and that name was firmly behind us since he hadn't been mentioned since the night at the hospital.

There were already plans in place to secure an amicable agreement that would ensure the simulation had its required despair while allowing Cameron to live free, without harboring a vendetta. That could've all been ruined had he put ideas of conspiracy in either of my lover's heads. I had to react quickly.

I called Pamela Lawler and requested that she contact the county jail to get a certain message to a certain inmate ahead of a certain visit, reminding him that his plea deal would be nixed if he denied guilt to those he offended.

She's the defense attorney I hired on retainer for this case, the best $30,000 could buy, which was the absolute best and entirely unnecessary considering the charges her defendant was facing.

She has law in her name, she's on the fast track to becoming judge over the county and has a wealth of inside contacts. The amateur district attorney was prepared to drop charges at mere mention of her name, but I couldn't have that.

Once my Cameron problem was settled, I was ecstatic about the visit. I knew it'd give my two lovers some much needed time for bonding, not that I don't love having their affection to myself. Nothing arouses me more than having them viciously compete against one another with me as the prize, but I'm not sure my body can handle much more at the current pace.

Had Nehemiah's heart been in it or had he been unemployed, I'm not certain I'd have survived. Without getting into the salacious details, amplitude is a fair match for frequency, but magnitude trumps them both. I sincerely hope tonight is more of a collaborative affair.

Without thought, one might assume I selected Nehemiah and Andreas at random to be partners in my union, but if they knew me, they'd understand those two were thoroughly vetted and researched. They'd understand it could only ever be those two, specifically.

The reasons are plenty, but their importance is no longer relevant. It is the unknowable factor that concerns me. Andreas's past trauma went unaccounted for, which has thrown off my calculations entirely. If there is any hope for our union to withstand the test of time, I must make it a top priority to help him find closure.

Were the offender alive, I'd ensure he was tortured in the most lengthy, cruel and unimaginable ways before he confessed and begged Andreas for forgiveness and then, death. I'd surprise myself by the great lengths I'd go to ensure his suffering and likely come out of it with another fetish. But, alas, he is not.

I had to find other means of easing my lover's mind. I've comprised a list of four things to ensure he finds closure, three we shall do as a throuple to strengthen our bond. Still, know it is out of my pure, unconditional love for Andreas that I've planned this undertaking.

One involves, well, an undertaker. The others, a plane, reunion and reckoning, respectively, in that order. I will not ask for permission, I'd ask for forgiveness if I believed in something as silly as apologies. If you act with intent, there shan't ever be a need to apologize. 

I'm lounging in my massage chair in the sunken living room when I hear Nehemiah and Andreas approach through the kitchen. I've clothes on this time. I'm not foolish enough to extend that sort of invitation, though I understand I am on the menu for tonight.

They've arrived hours later than they should have, even if they'd spent the full allotment of time with Cameron. That means they made a detour before coming back. I could investigate and find out for myself, but they seem to be in higher spirits, so I'll trust them. After all, that is the very foundation of a healthy relationship.