Psycho Brothers

After Sam finished reading all the files and dumped them all in a trash bin and set it on fire with a lighter he found at the receptionist's drawer. He watched the files burned to ash then grabbed the water cooler by the computer and poured the contents into the bin. He then walked out the office and headed towards the courtyard, once he got there he saw Caine, Drake, Jennifer watching a group of bullies put other kids' hands into cement blocks, he looked around and already saw some kids from his math class with their hands encased in the gray rock.

"Whose brilliant idea was this?" Sam asked, looking at the trio.

"Mine duh" Drake said rolling his eyes.

"We got a runner!" One of the bullies mixing the cement shouted pointing to a kid with hands dripping in wet cement running for the forest.

Sam quickly he held up his hands and started to aim his arms "I got it"

Sam was about to fire only to see the kid get shot in the head and fall down. He looked and saw Drake holding out a gun in the direction the kid was in, Drake looked at Sam and smirked "Sorry little brother I can't let you have all the fun."

Sam glares before smirking back and shoots a small laser at the boy's foot. Drake growled and aimed his gun at Sam's head "Bastard."

Sam chuckled and walked closer and leaned forward pressing his head against the barrel and grinned, "Go ahead Drake shoot me"

"Drake choose your next move very wisely." Caine warned as he lifted a sharp rock aiming at the boy's neck.

"Relax babe I'm fine." Sam said calmly, keeping his eyes on his brother.

"You got a gun to your head Sam." Jennifer said as she stepped back wanting to avoid the bloodbath.

Drake chuckled as he pulled the trigger and nothing happened.

The two brothers stared at each other and started laughing wildly.

"Safety was automatic, you moron." Drake said between laughs.

"I already saw that it was off you idiot" sam replied back

Caine sighed and dropped the rock,

"I forget you're both insanely deranged." Caine said crossing his arms "And if you two are done trying to kill each other, Sam we've been discussing a plan on what to do next."

"We're gonna be outta food soon with the girls claiming domain over the cafeteria." Jennifer said

"Blast through a wall and steal the food." Sam said shrugging

"That's what I said! See even my brother agrees with me!" Drake exclaimed patting Sam on the back.

"Wait Jennifer, why aren't you with the girls?" Sam said looking at Jennifer questioningly.

"Cause I hate Diana and tried to kill her." Jennifer answered shrugging.

"How?" Caine asked

"I tried to use my power but that brat Breeze took my knife from me before I could." Jennifer explained.

"Whatever we need to make a deal with Diana if we want food or else we'll have to go to town." Sam said.

"What about the losers?" Drake asked pointing to the cemented kids crying and screaming in pain.

"Umm..." Caine looked around before pointing to one of the bullies "Panda keep these losers alive and don't kill anyone unless you have to."

"Got it."

Caine looked at Drake "problem solved let's go."

Caine walked back inside the building with Jennifer in tow.

Drake glares at Caine's back and grips his gun "I don't know what you see in that asshole."

"I would explain it to you bro but I'm pretty sure you don't understand love since you got no soul."

"If I got no soul neither do you little brother."

"I burned our stepfather's hand off in 'self-defense' you shot your friend in the leg and watched him bleed to death there's a difference."

"Whatever." Drake said walking inside.

Sam looked at the cemented kids and smiled at their suffering before joining the others inside. He walked towards the cafeteria wing, it was dark and empty, Sam held up his hand and created a ball of light and tossed it down the corridor only to reveal two girls with a knife and a golf club glaring at him Shit! Sam quickly sprinted away only to feel a knife slash his side and a club hit his head and he fell to the floor and passed out. In his passed out state he heard voices.

"We should glue his hands together and cover them in duct tape." One ordered

"Should we blindfold him?" Another asked

"What you two should do first is break his wrists; he can't aim if his wrists are broken." Another voice said walking over.