Green Eyes

The figure walked towards the town, green light emerged from their hands, objects floated around them and small glowing green orbs appeared everywhere, they looked at the town

"Get ready for your worst nightmare."

The figure sped into town and walked towards a school building, they were stopped by two ten year olds with weapons.

"Hey you aren't allowed here and you can't go in." One of the guards said.

"Why not?" The figure asked.

"The school has been turned into the town jail and no one except the council is allowed inside." The other guard said

"Hmm alright then." The figure said before flicking their wrists and the kids smashed into the building head first, dying. They then walked into the building and saw most classrooms were locked, others had pieces of papers taped to the door window. The figure walked to the first door with the name 'Jennifer'the figure punched the door hard enough to knock it off its hinges.

"Who's there?!" A voice yelled from inside the room.

The door burst open and the figure walked over to Jennifer, "You have an interesting power but I can't access it why?"

Jennifer looked at the figure scared and shrugged, "I don't know please don't kill me."

The figure chuckled, "Relax I'm not here to hurt you I just need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"I need you to infect..." the figure looked around before spotting a field of cabbages in the distance and pointed "That field"

Jennifer squinted at the field "Um I'm not supposed be seen by other people, part of Diana's plan"

"Just stick to the back yards and kill anyone who sees you"

"What if I don't wanna help you?" Jennifer asked. The figure frowned and swiftly grabbed Jennifer's head and pressed their thumbs against her forehead, suddenly Jennifer's eyes rolled into the back of her head and the whites in her eyes glowed a soft green before her eyes went to normal. Jennifer shoved herself away from the figure panting heavily with a terrified look on her face, "You're a monster..."

"Do this favor for me and I'll help you get out of the dome."

"Get out? But it shocks you if you touch it. Why should I trust you?"

"It's your decision soon but here's a tip, if you run to your little friends and tell them about me I'll slaughter everyone you care about in here and out there."

Jennifer looked at field and sighed, "I infect the field and I get to leave?"

"Correct I suggest you go now before it gets dark."

Jennifer nodded and quickly ran out of the school and headed for the cabbage field unaware of the dangers it held. The figure watches from the classroom before leaving the room and walked to the floor below and clenched their fists and stomped one foot causing cracks to form in the floor. They did this various times until the cracks formed on the walls and doors, one wrong move and the floor would collapse. The figure teleported in front of the building and walked over to the fire station where they saw a crowd of kids disperse from a fight that had just been broken off. They saw three boys talking, two seemed to have a murderous intention in their eyes, they were about to go over before a girl who they could only describe as a dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty walked up to her accompanied by a girl who looked like she was born and raised in the woods,

"I don't think we met, you aren't from Coates Academy are you?"

"No I'm not."

Diana nodded and held out her hand, "That's Gwen Scarlett and I'm Diana Ladris."

The figure looked at Diana for a moment before smiling and shook her hand as their eyes flashed green, "Lana Lazar."