Two Days Later

Diana stood outside the school, Gwen standing by her side, as they watched Caine lift people from the unstable building and put them down on the ground but he mostly dropped them. Sam stood a certain distance from Diana knowing her powers before looking at her and whispered,

"She attacks me, I'll kill her."

"You kill her, the deal is off."

Sam glared at the brunette and slowly raised his hand as it glowed.

"Gwen." Diana said and the shapeshifter started growling at the disturbed surfer. Diana turned to Sam, "You attack me and she kills you and your boyfriend then your brother."

After a moment the glow disappeared and Gwen went quiet,

"Last person I'm bringing out, I'm tired of doing this." Caine said breathing heavily as he loosened his tie and took off his blazer. He spent the entire day being forced to use his telekinesis to rescue people from the crumbling school building and the burning sun wasn't helping as he contemplated taking off his sweat stained white undershirt but decided to leave it on and just roll up the sleeves.

"Yeah babe! Take off your shirt too!" Sam cheered grinning looking at his boyfriend.

Caine huffed and glared at Sam, "You aren't helping! And wipe that grin off your face I don't need to be picturing whatever it is you're thinking!"

"Oh so you're picturing it too?! Great!" Sam said as his grin grew wider as his hands glowed slightly.

Caine's eyes widen before narrowing them at the blonde surfer as he took a step back, "No you aren't burning my shirt off again."

Sam's grin turned into a smirk as he took a step towards Caine "Come on your highness don't you trust me?"

Caine's face immediately turned red at the nickname, "Don't call me that in public!" He shouted embarrassed

Sam chuckled as he started chasing his boyfriend around, "Come on King Caine I promise I won't burn you"

"You said that last time and you almost burned my hair off!" Caine yelled using his telekinesis to push Sam back a few feet

"You'd still look real hot without hair" Sam said, his smirk never leaving his face as he ran in a zig zag motion

"Oh well that's comforting." Caine rolled his eyes as he started to climb a tree knowing his boyfriend isn't a fan of climbing.

Sam stood at the bottom of the tree and watched his boyfriend climb the tree, "Actually I think I prefer this view better"

Caine glared down, "I will throw you into that building." He warned

"Wouldn't be the first time." Sam said as he shot a laser at the branch Caine was holding onto causing him to let go and jump down.

"Whatever you aren't burning my shirt off."

Sam chuckled as he quickly grabbed collar the white dress shirt and his hands started glowing, he smirked at his boyfriend "Stay still I don't want to burn that gorgeous hair off."

Caine glared "Sure don't worry about burning my head off."

Diana watched the couple go from arguing to making out before looking at Gwen, "Fetch Dahra, Don't get yourself killed."

Gwen nodded and turned into Panther and climbed inside the building before coming back out with Dahra.

Who walked over to Diana and quickly reached into the girl's blazer and pulled out a small pistol and aimed it at Sam's head.

The couple was too busy in their own world to hear Diana yelling orders at Dahra who yelled back, they were however interrupted by a gunshot.

Sam let go of what remained of Caine's shirt and looked around to see his brother with three other kids one he recognized as Jack, the other the one who fired a fire hose at his brother I'll drown him later he thought before looking at the last one who was holding a gun in the air.

"Everyone calm down and tell me what happened. I kept getting complaints."

"Everything was fine until you four showed up." Sam snarked as he went back to making out with his boyfriend.

"Sam, a crazy bitch almost put a bullet in your skull and you're more concerned with sucking face." Drake snapped as Sam flipped him off from behind his back.

"Besides that, Diana I talked with the council and we agreed that you and your group can stay at the hotel and I would also appreciate it if you all could assist with the search parties." Albert explained.

Caine pulled away from Sam and looked at Albert, "Who's missing?"

"Babe why do yo-" Sam was interrupted as Caine covered the boy's mouth.

"My girlfriend Astrid, she was looking for your friend Brianna, or the Breeze as she calls herself. I already asked her and she said she had never seen Astrid before."

"I guess we could he-ow! Did you just bite me?!" Caine yelled pulling his hand away and looking at it, seeing faint but deep bite marks before glaring at Sam who was looking at Diana.

Diana looked at the laser wielding psychopath with a stoned cold expression before showing a small smirk That's right you monster I killed her before you could she thought as she watched Sam's reaction.

Sam let out an animal-like growl and charged at the ice Queen only to be tackled by Drake who held him down and whispered harshly "Are you trying to get them to not trust us? Stop acting like a reckless idiot, remember our plan to kill everyone, go take your anger out on something else and meet me by the beach tonight."

Drake stood up and held out his hand, Sam glared at his brother before sighing and grabbed it and pulled himself up and looked at Diana, "We'll need to discuss our living situation later."

"I know we'll see you boys tonight." With that Diana walked towards the direction of the grocery store.

Edilio looked at Albert and leaned over, "I don't think we can trust them. That Sam kid looked like he wanted to seriously hurt her."

"Maybe they just have a complicated history. Can you go see what the other complaints were? I need to go pick up LP from daycare."

"Sure man I'll radio you if I run into any trouble."

The two boys walked off in separate directions.

As Albert approached the daycare he saw an older boy standing outside with a nervous look on his face.

"Hey you ok?"

The boy jumped at Albert's voice and looked at him "Um yeah I'm just trying to figure out how to convince myself to go inside."

"Do you have siblings inside or something?"

"Oh no my sisters are home I'm actually here for Mary"

"Why?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes I can I'm Albert by the way"

"Caleb so I have a crush on Mary and I know ever since this whole thing has started she's been busy with the little kids I was actually going to ask her out the day this started then the FAYZ started." Caleb chuckled to himself "Talk about bad timing huh"

"Well because she's busy you could volunteer and help her out. I'm sure she would appreciate it."

"Yeah alright thanks dude so why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick up my girlfriend's little brother Petey"

"Oh I just saw him leave with a girl earlier."

"Really? Did she have blonde hair?" Albert

"No she looked like she went through a fight in the desert."

"I'm gonna look for him thanks for telling me good luck with Mary"

Caleb nodded "Glad I could help" he watched Albert run off before turning his gaze back to the daycare and sighed nervously and walked inside.