Chapter one: Just a normal day

Quirrel sighed. The train was hot and stuffy, and really just uncomfortable. He hoped it wouldn't be much longer until he got to his mom's place. His book was starting to get boring, but there wasn't much else to do. He was looking out the window, but there wasn't much point. It was going too fast anyway. Then he heard a buzz. He froze and listened. The train was quiet, but just loud enough he couldn't identify the sound. The buzzing got louder and louder until he could tell that other people were noticing too. Some people looked around frantically, others stayed calm. Then he heard a bump. A loud one too. Then the train screeched to a stop. He jerked forward, and several other bugs did too, He looks out the window, only to see a flash of what he was looking for. He could tell from the size and shape it was a Gruz. He'd always wondered about Gruzes. How did they fly with such tiny wings? There was another bump that snapped him out of his thoughts. The train wasn't supposed to stop yet. People were panicking. And weirder yet, there weren't any announcements or anything to ease people's worrying. He was tempted to check out what was going on, when he saw something in the distance.

(Sorry these chapters are kinda short.)