Chapter ten: Back in business

There was a click, a thud, and lastly a whirring sound before the train started up again. "Heck yes! We're back in business baby!" Hornet shouted in victory. "You son of a bug, you did it!" Tamer yelled, hugging Hornet. "You still don't know how to drive it." Quirrel pointed out. "I fixed it by myself, how hard can it be?" She replied. "Very hard!!!" He exclaimed. She just shrugged and moved on. Quirrel flinched. You know that feeling you have, you can tell that someone is watching you? Quirrel swore he felt that. It sent a chill down his spine. He looked around a little frantically. Nothing. Hornet looked at him confused. "You good bro?" She asked. "Yeah, fine." He said, definitely not fine. "Doesn't sound like it." Tamer said. Tamer was right. He was a little paranoid. It's nothing. He assured himself. But he couldn't help feeling weird. "Hey Tamer, where'd you get that beast anyway?" Hornet asked. "Oh, you mean Cheesy? I guess I just found him. He seemed to take a liking to me." God Tamer answered. "Hey, he didn't murder you, that's pretty huge." Hornet joked. Tamer laughed. "I mean, every beast I've met has tried to murder me no matter what I do." She added.

(Cheesy is a big sweetheart.)