Chapter six: Weaver

(Salut!!)

The Infection. He thought. Now, the infection was a strange thing. There wasn't much you could do against it. Everyone seemed to have a little bit of it. People like Quirrel and Monomon who loved to study things, still couldn't figure out how to stop it. Quirrel sighed. This wasn't something he could fix. The bug seemed dead anyway, so it wouldn't do much harm. He decided to move on. That's when he felt something brush past him. It was fast. Too fast. "My needle is lethal. Do not threaten me." A voice said. "I assure you, I'm no fighter. I carry this nail only to protect my own shell. I avoid violence if I can." Quirrel replied, not knowing who he was talking to. Ghost seemed to perk up. "Not dangerous." They signed. "You know this bug?" Quirrel asked the vessel. Ghost only nodded and waved. "Ghost! You were supposed to stay out of danger!!" She yelled. "Didn't come back. Got worried." They signed. "What if something happened to you?! Then I'd be worried!!" She warned. "Friend protected me. Not in danger." Ghost signed, pointing to Quirrel. Quirrel gave a small wave. "I don't trust him." Hornet said, almost like Quirrel wasn't standing there. "He's my friend." Ghost signed. Hornet sighed. "Fine."

(Hornet being the protective big sis Ghost needs!!)