Chapter twelve: I'm sorry

(Yay I'm so glad we made it this far! Don't worry, there's still more story! Haha that rhymed.)

They managed to make it to the next station. As people tried to help, Quirrel feel a pang of guilt for not being able to help everyone. It was too late for them. He thought to himself. "Hey...we'll meet up sometime." Hornet reassured him. Tamer nodded in agreement. The thing was, they hadn't caught the guy who started all of this. He was somewhere. Quirrel brushed the thought off. He'd already been through so much, he didn't need anymore stress. When Quirrel finally made it to Monomon's house, he realized how much time had passed. "Quirrel!" She said, opening the door. She gave him a big hug. "You were gone for so long...I didn't know what had happened. Oh, I was so worried..." She muttered. Quirrel saw a few tears trickle down her face. He gave her a tight squeeze. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean for any of this to happen." He apologized. "It's okay." She assured him. "I'm glad that you actually survived." She added. "Yeah, super reassuring mom." Quirrel responded sarcastically. She laughed. "Now, let's get you inside. You need to tell me all about this." She demanded. So he did. Every single small detail. Down to the feelings, the obstacles, and the people he met. After he was done, she said one thing. "Sounds like you had a lot on your shoulders."

(Monomom! Monomom!)